Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 6:56 AM
Default Did anyone notice that the newest patch fixed the lot lighting?
Lights now spread off the edge of lots like it is supposed to, it is great.
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:50 AM
Its hard to tell in Bridgeport, but it has been better for me. Has anyone noticed that Vampires dim the lights with their presence?
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 4:53 PM
there is a new patch? or is this the one that came with LN? cos if there is a newer one then my game launcher isnt showing it..
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:39 PM
It still doesn't fix lights not shining accross different floor levels, which is the most noticable problem with lighting for me :/
Forum Resident
#5 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 8:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by babaji_mendez
It still doesn't fix lights not shining accross different floor levels, which is the most noticable problem with lighting for me :/

I agree.This thing its so annoying...

Check my tumblr:
http://eliasctifler.tumblr.com/
:)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 11:22 AM
So, is this a new patch?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#7 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 11:26 AM
I think they mean the 1.17 patch - so the patch that came with Late Night, but can be downloaded for only the base game, even if you don't have LN.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 10:50 PM
Nah I didn't notice. My lighting is still as useless as ever. Houses look really stupid at night when the lighting doesn't spread across lots and across floor levels.