Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 5:40 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default CAS issues
Hi

I'm hoping someone can help me, i've got LN installed and since installing when i go to create a sim i can't pick what age or skin colour, everything else works fine if i want a young adult with the skin colour the game decides, if the skin colour is set in the middle of dark and light i can't change it to have darker skin or lighter skin, and if i wanted a old sims i can't choose this i can click on the icon to ask it to change but it won't change.

Please someone help me...
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 6:16 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
  • Sims 3 - Incompatible CC
    Every time you patch or install a new EP, most of your hacks will need to be updated or removed. If you are having any kind of problem and you've just patched or installed a new EP, remove all your custom content and delete your cache files. Then, unless the problem is specific to one sim or lot, make a new town and see if the issue occurs there too.

If, having done so, the issue is fixed, then you have some incompatible CC. Any hacks - things which change the game's behaviour - are likely suspects and should be updated or removed; things like objects, clothes, hairs etc are generally safe.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:02 AM
Hi

Thank you Whiterider for your help i removered all my hacks and started adding them back into the folder one by one till i found out which one it was, luckly i don't have many of them but anyway my game is working a charm again and a very happy simmer is back playing the sims

Thank you again for your help