Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#76 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by minimogut
Wow, that brings it up to five people I've heard off who like Link! Maybe we should start a club, lol
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 4:47 AM
So have you ever fallen in love with a fictional character? (Book, video game, etc... I'm not sure about movies, if you fell in love with the character then sure, but if it was the actor/actress, then that's a real person, DUH)

YES!! A flailwave inducing yes... In no particular order:
Alistair and Anders from Dragon Age (I liked the Awakening Anders better, mostly because of that intro he had... "Uh, right, I didn't do it!!")
Hideo Kuze from Ghost in the Shell (The series, Om nom nom nom)
Oh, and Arthas from the Warcraft series.

My poor, poor real life husband :P.
Banned
Original Poster
#78 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 4:56 AM
Ahem.

I prefer fake people to real people because fake people can be as nice/funny/good-looking/smart/strong/well-built/tall/talented as I want. It's like playing the Sims.

...Of course I kid...
Test Subject
#79 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 3:37 AM
I am currently in love with Sam Winchester.
Scholar
#80 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 3:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dasila
Wow i thought i was crazy for ahving a thing for house. Guess not
I know, I'm 19, I so should not like a guy that could be my father. Well, like House would be a father, but that's beside the point XD But he's just so sexy and grumpy :P
Banned
Original Poster
#81 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 3:57 AM
Dally Winston from the Outsiders.
Instructor
#82 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 4:32 AM
I only fall for fictional characters on a regular basis me and my mother divi up all of the male TV characters (some how she got both winchesters). I also go for anime and manga guys. Keon from The melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is my current fiction fave.
Field Researcher
#83 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PhenethyaSim
me and my mother divi up all of the male TV characters (some how she got both winchesters).

Oh, lord. My mother tries to do this with me, and it always creeps me out. "Do you think that guy is attractive?", "Do you like that kind of face?", "Do you think that guy has a pretty haircolour?". I try to avoid answering these questions, but once in a while I'll say something along the lines of "Yes, he is quite good-looking, I suppose.", and then she says something like "YES I KNOW RITE", and it never, ever fails to make me uncomfortable.

One S, two As.
Banned
#84 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 3:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unalisaa
Oh, lord. My mother tries to do this with me, and it always creeps me out. "Do you think that guy is attractive?", "Do you like that kind of face?", "Do you think that guy has a pretty haircolour?". I try to avoid answering these questions, but once in a while I'll say something along the lines of "Yes, he is quite good-looking, I suppose.", and then she says something like "YES I KNOW RITE", and it never, ever fails to make me uncomfortable.

I know, I know. In "all males" company there's always a guy who will interrupt the whole conversation to point to the screen and ask "do you want to fuck that gal?".
Undead Molten Llama
#85 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:00 PM
I've got you all beat for weirdness. Here's one of my main fictional character loves, one of many:

Sexy black Trans Am with the voice of William Daniels, oh yeaaaaaaah... :lovestruc

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Scholar
#86 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:02 PM
I have to say that's one sexy car I don't know the voice though, I wonder if it makes it more or less smexy :P
Undead Molten Llama
#87 Old 15th Nov 2011 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CinderEmma
I have to say that's one sexy car I don't know the voice though, I wonder if it makes it more or less smexy :P

More.

Way more.

Hit up YouTube for some clips of the original Knight Rider TV show, and you'll see. Just ignore David Hasselhoff. He's irrelevant. It's allllllll about the car...

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Test Subject
#88 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 5:09 AM
For me it was Sesshomaru from InuYasha when I was 15. Ah those were the good years.
Scholar
#89 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 5M0K3
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?

If you're thinking we need to start a club, then yes!!! Or start randomly posting pictures of Link all over MTS

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD
Theorist
#90 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 3:45 AM
Ethan Mars :lovestruc
#91 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 12:53 AM
Perhaps it's strange, but Cyrus from Pokémon. Yes he's the villian, but he's also right about the world. Maybe this makes me no better than his followers. I don't know. But there's an element of him where sure you want to stop him, but you also want to go after him afterwards and have a deep conversation about things.
He makes me think about the world. About the real world, that is. About the big picture. About logic and reason vs emotion--I've always favored logic ever since I was a child but I've never really considered WHY.
And frankly there was a dark stage in my life where I was very much like him. Where, if there was some sort of way to erase the universe and create one from scratch, I'd have done so immediately. I'd have thrown away all of history, all lives lived, to create a better world. And that's what he's after, a world without strife, without suffering, without emotion.

Of course, he's wrong. He's selfish, trying to force everyone to conform to his worldview. But at the same time, he's very right, speaking of what we need to do to change things, and what the true problems of the world are.

And of course, there's his sympathetic backstory. He seeks perfection for everything, especially himself, because perfection was always demanded of him. He could never be a child. He could never be *happy*. He wasn't permitted to. So he surrounded himself with machines--automatons that did as they were told and could be simply repaired or replaced if they broke. Reprogrammed. And that's how he came to see what had to be done to the world. In his eyes, it had to be reprogrammed to be perfect. A system wipe and reinstall, free of the virus of emotion. Which would, of course, make him the only imperfect being in his perfect universe, because he still, as much as he claims otherwise, possesses very powerful emotions.

Aaah sorry for the tldr. I get very passionate about him.
Rubric Wrangler
#92 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 2:41 AM
Nathan Drake from Uncharted. Totally swoon-worthy.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Banned
Original Poster
#93 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:03 AM
Goddamnit, am I the only person who loves Dally?! You people... You're absolutely nuts!
Banned
Original Poster
#94 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 4:28 AM
Because you don't own six copies of The Outsiders.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 7:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
I know, I know. In "all males" company there's always a guy who will interrupt the whole conversation to point to the screen and ask "do you want to fuck that gal?".

I don't actually mind that kind of thing. It's a bit silly, sure (and I never do it, because the answer is always "No, WTF, una"), but the thing that really bothers me is discussing it with family members. I do not need to know that I and a family member have the same "type".

One S, two As.
Banned
Original Poster
#96 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 7:44 AM
Kevin from "Petz Vet". (yeah, I know.)

I used to watch my youngest niece play that game, and I don't know why, I always thought Kevin was absolutely adorable. Now that I think about it, maybe I should get myself a copy of that game...

I don't care if it's for 10 year olds. I don't wanna grow up. Ever.
Banned
#97 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 8:37 AM
unalisaa, discussing sexual feelings with parents feels a bit... sick. Is that what you mean?
Scholar
#98 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by unalisaa
the thing that really bothers me is discussing it with family members. I do not need to know that I and a family member have the same "type".

My brother does that all. the. time.

"God! Rachel Ray is so fucking hot."
"... heh."
"Gaaaaahd I'd fuck her. Look at the cute little face.... Have you seen that smiley one with the boobs?"
"Giada DeLaurentiis?"
"Yeah that one. rnnnnng she's so hot, right?"
"...uh."
"But she's gonna get fat. I mean, not fat fat, but she's a TV chef. See? She's already got a little belly. It's not like, a deal breaker or anything- probably just because she's getting older but still eating the same way... but she's still hot, I mean. I'd fuck her."
"..okay."

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Test Subject
#99 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 5:32 PM
doo..
First time I reply to a Thread here on MTS but cool OT!

So ... The same thing like the one with House, "I shouldn't love a men who could be my father"

buuut with an age of 14 I loved Hellboy O_O* is this too strange?
Realy I very loved him, this strangeness this " I'm a freak" and there was this beard, I really loved him .. *_*
Field Researcher
#100 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 9:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lance
unalisaa, discussing sexual feelings with parents feels a bit... sick. Is that what you mean?

Yes, that is an accurate interpretation.
Discussing personal preferences of that sort of thing in anything but abstract terms with pretty much anyone makes me uncomfortable.

Quote: Originally posted by pare321
My brother does that all. the. time.

"God! Rachel Ray is so fucking hot."
"... heh."
"Gaaaaahd I'd fuck her. Look at the cute little face.... Have you seen that smiley one with the boobs?"
"Giada DeLaurentiis?"
"Yeah that one. rnnnnng she's so hot, right?"
"...uh."
"But she's gonna get fat. I mean, not fat fat, but she's a TV chef. See? She's already got a little belly. It's not like, a deal breaker or anything- probably just because she's getting older but still eating the same way... but she's still hot, I mean. I'd fuck her."
"..okay."

It's really not a bad description of Giada Delaurentiis though... http://i.eho.st/pj4ug8j0.jpg

I have to ask... what is your opinion of Rachel Ray? I am a lady who generally does not go looking for the naked company of other ladies, but she does appear to be quite charming.
Although I suppose that regardless of her charm, the very fact that your brother finds her attractive would make the idea gross.

One S, two As.
Page 4 of 10