Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 11:40 AM
Default CC and Windows 7 (64bit)
Why wont the cc in pacagefiles show up in the game? On my old computer, who was running Windows 7 (32bit), it all worked just fine. But on the New one, who run Windows 7 (64bit) it just wont. Anybody else had this problem, and found a solution?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 12:05 PM
did you check this: Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Not Working
summary: it reminds you to check if you install packages into the right place, if you are patched (a certain level is needed for using cc) and further to double-check the framework again next to other steps that might be important for you

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shmovese
did you check this: Game Help:Installing Sims 3 Package Files/Not Working
summary: it reminds you to check if you install packages into the right place, if you are patched (a certain level is needed for using cc) and further to double-check the framework again next to other steps that might be important for you

I've been Reading all I could come across of tutorials, so I'm pretty sure the packagefiles and the Resource file is correctly located.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:06 PM
pretty sure. thats good. but sure enough to post pics of the folder directory?
another question which patch level are you?

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 11:38 AM
For win7 64bit use the following - Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods - in the Mods folder make sure of the following folders -
Files
Overrides
Packages
Resource.cfg - check for newest
Field Researcher
#6 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 11:29 PM Last edited by Okalanit : 5th Nov 2014 at 9:48 AM. Reason: Adding Grammar
Quote: Originally posted by Hunter-X
Why wont the cc in pacagefiles show up in the game? On my old computer, who was running Windows 7 (32bit), it all worked just fine. But on the New one, who run Windows 7 (64bit) it just wont. Anybody else had this problem, and found a solution?

I run Windows 7 and I once had that same issue. It doesn't have that issue anymore because I have Delphy's Framework and Awesomemod installed. You can google those and find them no problem. Follow the instructions on the page for Awesomemod properly and it'll all go well. That is if you don't have any other issues to work out.