Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 2:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SIMelissa
I find this fascinating!
I'm not sure that I could keep up with everyone's traits and be good about going in and changing their levels but I would certainly like to include something like this in my game. Thanks for the wonderful idea!

Thanks! Sometimes it's difficult to remember all the traits, but I write them in their bios so that I can check quickly. Have fun sorting out something similar for your game, I find it quite satisfying to figure out new details about my sims.

I have an update! This time it's from the Ryan family.

Call me Hannah
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 10th Jul 2017 at 9:02 PM
I enjoyed the Ryan family, good update with good pictures.

Oh I love it when one of my Sims gets Abducted!

Looking forward to your next installment.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Curiosity killed the cat,
but satisfaction brought it back.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
I enjoyed the Ryan family, good update with good pictures.

Oh I love it when one of my Sims gets Abducted!

Looking forward to your next installment.

Thanks Me too! I have a multi-PT mod in my game, so it's always exciting to see who the other parent is!

I have two updates today! A small one from the Garver family, and a large one from the Gross family (my random legacy).

The next family is the Schneider family, and then it will be off to University with Bessie, Bristol, and Eden, before starting the rotation again :D

Call me Hannah
Instructor
#29 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 8:38 PM
Adorable family, and kids! Thanks for the update HH22! I can barely skill up twins, much less quads . You must be great at micromanaging!

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Top Secret Researcher
#30 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 2:58 AM
Good looking families, and the kids grew up well and look real nice! Thanks for the update HH22! Wow skilling up quads is hard, great job.

I noticed that you gave us all a note on what you were doing next.

So I wanted to note that I am going to do one of Alien Founders in the next few days, and so I should have an update in about a week.

for info on changing the Mac Open File Limit check out my post here http://www.insimenator.org/index.ph...html#msg1628939
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Jul 2017 at 6:04 PM
This will be the last update from Pinedale for this round, and then we'll be starting again with the Sloans.

First up is the Schneider family.

And the final update, the university sims!

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#32 Old 30th Jul 2017 at 4:47 PM
It's time for round 8! Here's a quick snapshot of Pinedale before we begin with an update on the Sloans. It's getting bigger and more occupied The most recently built house is for Eden and Ichelle Lewis-Neal, and boasts an open-plan kitchen/living area, two bedrooms, and one bathroom, plus room to expand if needed!

Onto the Sloans!

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#33 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 9:54 AM
So I never meant to leave the updates for so long! A lot has happened in Pinedale since I last updated (it has been almost a whole round), and so I will do some brief updates for the main events before I catch up to where I am currently, which is with Nicholas & Runa Grundstrom (formerly Garver).

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#34 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 12:19 PM
The second Sloan household, the Mulloy household, and the two Lewis-Neal household updates this time. Since they're so short and concise I can do more in one post to stop posting so much!

Sloan II:

Mulloy:

Lewis-Neal:

Lewis-Neal II:

Next up will be the Thomasons, the Planks, and the Ryans, and then we'll be caught up.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 12:52 PM
The Thomason, Plank, and Ryan family updates!

Thomason:

Plank:

Ryan:

Now everything is caught up! I'm currently still playing the Grundstrom household, but there are only two households after that before round 9 will start! I will try to update more frequently

Call me Hannah
Forum Resident
#36 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 3:28 PM
How many days are your rotations on?
Just curious

I build small houses *^*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by OnayaW
How many days are your rotations on?
Just curious

I do 5 day rotations. 7 takes too long for me, especially in households where not much is going on, and 3 seems too short. I've been doing 5 day rotations since Pinedale began, and I'm currently playing days 35-40

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
#38 Old 10th Sep 2017 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HH22
I do 5 day rotations. 7 takes too long for me, especially in households where not much is going on, and 3 seems too short. I've been doing 5 day rotations since Pinedale began, and I'm currently playing days 35-40

Great updates @HH22, I like all of your Sims. However I especially like Izzy Plank, I think she is very good looking. Is Izzy a different coloured Alien or what? I am curious about her custom skin.

Oh and more quads! I do a lot of children at once too, mine are twins at most, but I have more than one sim giving birth in a short time period. What mod do you use to get the quads? How often do you get Quads? With only two adult sims to take care of quads it is a lot of work. Maybe you could add a bot? If I have four babies or toddlers, I have at least four adult sims and sometimes more. It makes a difference if you have more sims to help.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lordtyger9
Great updates @HH22, I like all of your Sims. However I especially like Izzy Plank, I think she is very good looking. Is Izzy a different coloured Alien or what? I am curious about her custom skin.

Oh and more quads! I do a lot of children at once too, mine are twins at most, but I have more than one sim giving birth in a short time period. What mod do you use to get the quads? How often do you get Quads? With only two adult sims to take care of quads it is a lot of work. Maybe you could add a bot? If I have four babies or toddlers, I have at least four adult sims and sometimes more. It makes a difference if you have more sims to help.

Thank you. I like how Izzy looks as well, she got a good mix of genes from her parents Her skin is by genensims, it's the grey tabby skin 4th from the top. There are loads of skins on there, but that's the only one I have in my game

I don't usually do too well with lots of kids at once, but it's a fun challenge for me trying to skill them all up within three days. I have the triplets and quads hack by Simbiology installed, with the random package, and so all births are random in how many babies I get. I currently have 3 sets of quads in my hood, and 1 set of triplets. They are definitely a handful, but it's a lot of fun too

Here is another update! This time it's the Grundstrom household.

Last time: Runa Garver went on a blind date with Nicholas Grundstrom, they fell in love, got married, and were expecting their first baby!
This time: A birth, birthdays, and another bump!

Next up: The Schneider family!

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
#40 Old 13th Sep 2017 at 10:14 PM
@HH22] Thank you for the info I was curious. I don't use custom skins because I have found that at least the ones that I like don't come in non-Barbie and as I use Non-Barbie Default Skins it is not good. I suppose that I could keep searching for ones that are non-barbie on the sites that I know have those sort of things, but I didn't see any thing I liked so far and I kind of gave up.

The Twins look good, glad that they are doing well.

I am looking forward to your next post.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 6:25 PM
So, I haven't updated here for a looooong time. I didn't have much motivation to play Pinedale for a few months, and I've been playing it in bits and pieces for a while. I have a few quick and short updates from the families I've played, but there aren't many pictures other than cas pictures from when I've changed appearances on birthdays (which tbh isn't much different from my other updates, but I'll add some other pictures if I have them). I might post pictures of all the sims in the household, just to jog people's memories on who is who lol.

I have one more update, which will go in the next post.

Call me Hannah
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 6:35 PM
Last update, from the Mulloy family.

That's it, all caught up. I'm currently playing the Lewis-Neal households (there are three now), and I'll try and update in a timely fashion.

Call me Hannah
Link Ninja
#43 Old 11th Jan 2018 at 11:03 PM
Ooh, thanks for the Pinedale update! Caohime is so pretty!! I saw the triplets last night on Discord, and i will reiterate that sims 2 babies, even alien looking ones are way cuter than the other games infants. I'm interested in your retirement home.how many sims live there? Are there any rules or requirements an elder must meet before moving in or is just kind of like a holding area for elders who need to move on and let their kids take their house? how is the retirement home set up? I'd like to see a post on that if you have time to go into details

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 12th Jan 2018 at 12:13 AM
@Charmful Caoimhe is pretty, ever since she was a toddler she's been very pretty. I have a soft spot for Kailin though, she rolled bisexual, and I love her hair. I will write a post about my retirement home when I update next. I have a few more elders moving in there soon, so I'll move them in and take some pictures Thanks for the comment and the interest in my game.

Call me Hannah
Top Secret Researcher
#45 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 12:53 AM
Good updates @HH22 I enjoyed them. All of your Sims are looking good and they seem well, except for the deceased of course. lol

Field Researcher
#46 Old 14th Jan 2018 at 9:37 PM
Triplets They will be so busy! Lots of babies being born, and the triplets are all adorable.

Page 2 of 2