Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#276 Old 24th Mar 2013 at 6:38 AM
Coming soon (and by "soon", I mean "in like a month")

Advertisement
Test Subject
#277 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 7:28 AM
Tried it...1 of my sims died while another one got pregnant...do I keep the baby?!
Field Researcher
#278 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 6:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DisneySimmer
Tried it...1 of my sims died while another one got pregnant...do I keep the baby?!

Here's what I would do:
1. Keep the baby.
2. While it's a baby, toddler, and child, have it and its mother count as one housemate (meaning if the mother is eliminated, so is the child).
3. If the mother survives until her child is a teenager, the child must now compete on his own.
Test Subject
#279 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gizmoman49
Here's what I would do:
1. Keep the baby.
2. While it's a baby, toddler, and child, have it and its mother count as one housemate (meaning if the mother is eliminated, so is the child).
3. If the mother survives until her child is a teenager, the child must now compete on his own.

Haha, I made the baby a challenge, so like:
Whoever took care of the baby the most, won the reward that week.

Plus I 'Evict' by killing so when it's a YA i'll do SBB Season 2...
Field Researcher
#280 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 2:50 AM
Here it is! :D

Season 2, Episode 1: New Season, New Twist (Part 1)

Field Researcher
#281 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 6:26 AM
Season 2, Episode 1: New Season, New Twist (Part 2)

Mad Poster
#282 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 6:47 AM
^ I'm going for Chocolate Dirtmud

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
#283 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
^ I'm going for Chocolate Dirtmud

And thus the "How many season will it be before daniandan's favorite character wins" game continues...
Lab Assistant
#284 Old 7th Apr 2013 at 8:26 AM
Lol I like Celery Grass Leaf and Candy Cane :P
Test Subject
#285 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 7:13 PM
Looove this challenge!
And I'm recommending to make a sim with the trait "childish"! She made it much more fun because she kept scaring the other sims - so she got kicked out after the first week but it was fun for so long.
Insane is another fun trait to have in the house! Because she made all the other go "creeped out" ALL the time very funny!

but why can't the go the toilet on time?? and they clearly don't know anything about waiting in line..

Fun to watch how unproductive they can be!
Field Researcher
#286 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 11:49 PM
I'M NOT DEAD!

Just felt the need to say it. I took a bit of a break while looking for the proper CC to add to the house, and to be honest, I'm STILL not satisfied with what I've found. To top I all off, I just got back from a four day trip, which may help to explain my absence. But now I'm back, I have all the pictures taken, and I just need to upload them. See ya soon!
Field Researcher
#287 Old 4th May 2013 at 12:15 AM
So I just finished watching Big Brother Canada (great show, btw) and I'm quite surprised by the results. One of the people on the jury accidentally voted for THE WRONG PERSON to win. And as it turned out, the vote was a 4-3 win, meaning if she hadn't miscast her vote, the other person would have won! This is becoming quite controversial, and I wanted to know what you guys thought of it.
Lab Assistant
#288 Old 5th May 2013 at 10:02 PM
I'm just about to start this challenge, and will totally post a blog and pictures. SO PUMPED!
Lab Assistant
#289 Old 13th May 2013 at 11:20 PM
Hey guys! I started a blog for my Big Brother Challenge. I hope you enjoy it. (:

My Big Brother Challenge
Field Researcher
#290 Old 19th May 2013 at 3:24 AM Last edited by gizmoman49 : 19th May 2013 at 11:49 PM.
Season 2, Episode 1: New Season, New Twists (Part 3)

Field Researcher
#291 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 10:42 PM
Season 2, Episode 1: New Season, New Twist (Part 4)

Test Subject
#292 Old 14th Jun 2013 at 8:22 PM
Love the idea of this, going to give it a go tonight! Never done a challenge before.
Test Subject
#293 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 1:56 AM
Hardest part is creating all the house guests
Lab Assistant
#294 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 3:22 AM
This sounds fun!
Lab Assistant
#295 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 4:18 AM
http://bigbrothersimsstyle.wordpress.com/ a blog for the challenge ... the games froze and so I couldn't save I made a post of what I had.
Field Researcher
#296 Old 10th Jul 2013 at 8:42 PM
I got my Sim stuff up and working, but now my Big Brother save file (and ONLY my Big Brother save file, seriously?) is refusing to work, claiming I don't have all my EPs installed even though I do. I really don't want to declare my challenge dead, so I'll see what I can do (probably just make a new save). More on this soon.
Test Subject
#297 Old 11th Jul 2013 at 12:35 AM
Really hope you keep posting Gizmo! I really enjoy reading yours.
Test Subject
#298 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 11:06 AM
Wow. I love your multicolored Sims! Hope you manage to get the save file fixed. I do have a similar Sims Big Brother story going on, but it is rather scripted unlike most of yours. It's currently in the second season and audience voting is a huge component. Haha. Anyways, there is an audience component so maybe you guys would like to check it out! I'm thinking of making them wear weird costumes for HoH competitions in future!

http://survivorsucks.com/topic/5574...713-HoH-amp-Day
Field Researcher
#299 Old 16th Jul 2013 at 7:38 PM
LATEST UPDATE FROM THE DOLL HOUSE SEASON 2 HOUSE:

Okay, I realized why I couldn't get into my save (the house is in Sunlit Tides, which I didn't have installed), so I installed ST, and my save worked perfectly! Then I got a glitch where I couldn't lock the doors & everyone was going outside the house, which I fixed (it was due to an old mod), and now, just when I thought the game was good, BUBBLEGUM KEEPS RESETTING HER *censored* SELF FOR NO REASON!#$%!#$!@$!@$* So yes, I am making progress on getting the house up & running, but currently my game really doesn't want to work.
Test Subject
#300 Old 11th Aug 2013 at 5:25 PM Last edited by EvanBlogsTheSims : 11th Aug 2013 at 9:55 PM.
I started my challenge a little different, as the nomination process is done by housemates' relationships, so each sim's two least liked sims judging by the relationship tab are that housemates nominations. Shopping and the Reward/Punishment challenges still utilize skill. The eviction is decided by random.org. I have also added cruel twists for my sims involved...

The sixteen sims involved in my first series of Big Brother are:
Abby: The Couch Potato
Kesha: The self-admirer
Juan: The Sexy Spaniard
Marcus: Marcus Johns from the 'I Don't Care' vines
Amber-May: The young housewife
Shaniqua: The posh African-American
Liam: The narcissist
Aaron: The Shy Guy
Seraph: The outgoing goth
Courtney: Ermagherd girl's daughter
Mary: The Iron Lady of Sunset Valley
Macan: The take-it-easy Jamaican
Tom: The Nice Guy
Brittany: Brittany Furlan, also from Vine
Sonya: The Shy Gal
Bobby: The Country Couch potato

The housemates entered one by one throughout Day 1. The entrance leads to the backyard which means everyone kept getting into the pool as I locked all the doors going inside until all sixteen were in, so I fenced it off for the first night. I left them to socialize for a bit, and then came the first challenge. I randomized eight housemates to get the luxury bedroom for week 1, while the other eight were ordered to the task room. They competed in duels on the treadmill to see who would remain the longest without falling, those people got beds in the dormitory, the remaining four once again dueled it out with the winners getting the remaining two dorm beds and the losers were sent to the cage, a 6x4 cage overlooking the pool in the backyard. They have just one tent, a bench, alarm clock and a flower pot. They get one toilet break a day, they get a meal each of canned soup once a day and the only times they can leave are for evictions/nominations. After that week's eviction they can leave and another pair of challenge losers enter the cage. They also have to wear 'The Suit of Shame' (the emperor of evil outfit retextured) in addition. Abby and Seraph were sent here and they quickly became enemies.

At the first nomination, Juan and Kesha got the most nominations at five and four respectively. Sonya and Bobby were the only ones to get none. At the task, Sonya, Bobby, Mary, Tom, Brittany and Marcus took part in a painting contest. Bladder issues caused Mary to give up halfway through the task, while the other four gave the house $69 in shopping money. However, The caged housemates and the nominees also did the task, and if they could do better money-wise, they would get a special reward. They failed by only making $55, but this was added from earlier and the overall spending money became $124. It is turning Day 5 (Thursday) in the house and the first housemate is to be evicted tomorrow night.

Will post sim/house pics soon.
Page 12 of 14