Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#101 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:02 AM
Yay scores! And thanks so much everyone for going through the trouble of writing comments for all of them. I learned so much through your comments and I look forward to using the judges' comments during the next competition.

Congrats Armiel!

The Love Legacy A Random Legacy Challenge Blog - Currently in Progress
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#102 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:09 AM
Dammit, fourth! So close! :p

Well done to the top 3, all the participants, and of course the judges. I was worried once I saw all the beautiful, elaborate pictures that were submitted that my simplistic entries weren't going to get anywhere near the top, so I really appreciate the wonderful comments!

Oh, and thank you missroxor for hosting! I'm already hoping this contest gets a second run sometime in the future!

Like this post? You'll love my Tumblr! 😉
Forum Resident
#103 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:13 AM
WELL DONE! to Armiel, Heaven and Buckley.
Everyone done an amazing job.... and I reached my goal so I am super happy.

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Field Researcher
#104 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:15 AM
Congrats to the winners, and a job well done to all. This has been great fun to watch, and I for one enjoyed watching the results of everyone's efforts. I'm also glad I didn't even try, I'd have surely lost LOL
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#105 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 2:15 AM
Congratulations everyone! This was a lot of fun and the comments were worth the wait.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
The other one
Original Poster
#106 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 3:27 AM
Glad to hear the feedback was worth it

Quote: Originally posted by wgroome
Dammit, fourth! So close! [snip]....Oh, and thank you missroxor for hosting! I'm already hoping this contest gets a second run sometime in the future!

Technically you were first of the TS2 entries and it's funny you should mention it, each contest is allowed three runs and I just so happen to have 2 more ideas for themes (ie not song titles)...but I think I'll give it a rest for a little while, lol

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Scholar
#107 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 5:17 AM
wow I like my final score =)
I enjoyed it =D

Thank you missroxor for organising this amazing contest =D I enjoyed it. =)
Lab Assistant
#108 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 8:28 AM
Congratulations to everyone, but specifically to Armiel this contest was fun, not too much stress and lots of creativity!!
Field Researcher
#109 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 8:34 AM
Thank you and well done everyone There were so many gorgeous pictures in here, and I love how many different interpretations one scene can have.

I definitely hope you run it as many times as allowed! xD
Field Researcher
#110 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 9:21 AM
Quote:
can't help feeling that the image was cropped a little short on the right.

I needed to crop it, because I'm permanently playing with boolprop on and because of that there are those stupid numbers in the upper right corner.
Quote:
Seeing a little of what she's facing -even if it's just some road- I feel would give the viewer a sense of what she was facing by running out

Yeah, I knew about it, but it was impossible for me to make such shot. My aim was to focus on her face expression. Without zooming in - impossible :]
Quote:
A more expressive facial expression could have been used, however.

I wanted her face to stay more-less neutral. She was scared (her husband might wake up and she would be caught then) but at the same time she knew that if she succeed, she will be finally free and happy.

Thanks for feedback And congrats to the winners!
To be honest I was thinking about making "That should be me" (I even had a nice story connected with it), but I realized that it would be too easy And the scene of my "Breakout" is from the simstory I've been writing recently
Anyway, taking part in the contest was great fun for me and many thanks to the host, the judges and other contestants - good job! :D
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 9:46 AM
Congrats Armiel !

And thanks Missroxor for the feedback and for organizing this contest!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#112 Old 4th Feb 2012 at 12:45 PM
What an unexpected event!

/me is still dazzled

First, thank you all for your comments and grats. :D
Second, I have a little announcement:

I am donating my price poses to the following contestants!

One for Heaven, who would have won this contest if I didn't enter!
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...89&postcount=26

Then one for my favorite entry, Liv!
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...48&postcount=30

And finally, one for my second favorite entry, Buckley!
http://www.modthesims.info/showpost...11&postcount=52

I have contacted both price makers, and they seem to be ok with this arrangement. So people who I chose, please provide the pictures of the pose you want to either Elexis, or lidiqnata, depending if you want TS3 or TS2 pose. If you for some reason do not want a pose, give it to any other of those 3 people I chose.

I did NOT expect to win, lol. I just took part for funz, and I hope you are not pissed at me for this unexpected win.

Thanks once again to Roxor for hosting this fun little contest, and for all other contestants, great pictures everyone!

I suppose I'll pm the 3 if they do not post back here in close future.

Page 5 of 5