Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

234jiao TS3 Asian skin non-default&default(9.2)made by 234jiao

by 234jiao Posted 15th Jul 2010 at 3:27 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2010 at 10:03 PM by 234jiao

123 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 88 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:10 PM
Uh, when I went to download the file, it wouldn't let me extract it, as it was apparently "corrupted".
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 9:10 PM
Nevermind, I re-downloaded them, and all works fine now. Lovely skins.
Test Subject
#53 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 11:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 234jiao
I made it already~
go to my blog~

I went to your blog, I found the non-default with H&N, but I could not find the default. Where is it on your blog? If you need my e-mail just let me know, I don't mind.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#54 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 2:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tai Kun
I went to your blog, I found the non-default with H&N, but I could not find the default. Where is it on your blog? If you need my e-mail just let me know, I don't mind.

send you a message
Test Subject
#55 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:05 AM
I really want to try your default skin with hair and nippels but I can not find it in your blog.
All I can find is non-default.
Test Subject
#56 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mimmi
I really want to try your default skin with hair and nippels but I can not find it in your blog.
All I can find is non-default.

Same here, still trying to find it. ^^
Test Subject
#57 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 6:27 AM
need to get your default one with hair and nipples i had it before but cant find it in the folder i keep all my sims mods in can u send to me. on your blog the downdload dont work any more
Test Subject
#58 Old 23rd Aug 2010 at 4:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tai Kun
Same here, still trying to find it. ^^

If you find anything please let me know
Test Subject
#59 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 1:29 PM
Thank you for the default 234jiao =)
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Sep 2010 at 3:03 AM
non default 9.2 is black skin looks bug or conflict. i'm using all expansions of latest 4.3 version.
Test Subject
#61 Old 9th Sep 2010 at 1:57 PM
I really like your skins. The sims looks soooooo much better with it ^^
Do you upload the 9.2 also as a default? I really would like to have.
Test Subject
#62 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:20 PM
Is it possible that you make a sim3pack version of this? Any of the package files isn't working in my computer.. and don't tell me I've done something wrong about installing, I checked it a million times, they just don't work
Test Subject
#63 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 5:54 PM
thank you for your amazing job !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 12:59 AM
This skin is beautiful! Also where can I find the long male hair? It is perfect. Thank you
Test Subject
#65 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 11:04 AM
RThe non-default 9.2 is show up as a completly black skin all bugged and it doesn't work for me. Help? D:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 4:38 AM
I have a question. I can't get .package files to show up in the downloads in my launcher, even though I did everything I was supposed to.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#67 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 1:25 PM
Hi,

I downloaded the skins from your blog, and really like them but could you maybe upload realman as a complete non default skin instead of just the face?

I was also wondering if the sims you posted on the link below can be downloaded somewhere?
http://hi.baidu.com/234jiao/blog/it...c37b89478a.html

Specially Xiao & Quan look very good!

Once again, thank you for the awesome skins!
Test Subject
#68 Old 18th Oct 2010 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lostboylostgirl
I have a question. I can't get .package files to show up in the downloads in my launcher, even though I did everything I was supposed to.

I'd love to help, but I have the exact same problem as you. So, people, an answer would help more than one person. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#69 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 12:08 AM
If you put your .package files in the downloads folder and expect them to show up in your launcher. You did not do what you were supposed to do...

I suggest you read this once more
http://nene.modthesims.info/wiki.ph...3_Package_Files
Test Subject
#70 Old 20th Oct 2010 at 12:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pahtrick
If you put your .package files in the downloads folder and expect them to show up in your launcher. You did not do what you were supposed to do...

I suggest you read this once more
http://nene.modthesims.info/wiki.ph...3_Package_Files

That's exactly what I've done many times. And they don't show up in-game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 24th Oct 2010 at 6:42 AM
So the one on your blog at the very bottom that says default replacements are these with Hair and nipples? Thanks and beautiful work!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#72 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:55 PM
Asuming you will make another updated version for this wonderful skin -since the muscle sliders do not work for them after the latest Sims3 patch- I would like to ask you to accentuate the nipples a bit more. They are very hard to see on the current skin version.
Test Subject
#73 Old 13th Nov 2010 at 1:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Translicious
That's exactly what I've done many times. And they don't show up in-game.

You don't put .package files on your Downloads folder. It won't and don't have to appear on your game laucher. They go to a Mod folder. Read the link http://nene.modthesims.info/wiki.ph...3_Package_Files it tells you exactly what to do.
--

@234jiao: just a quick question, do you plan about doing a new version of your skins compatible with the new muscle sliders? My game without your skins are no fun anymore, so I'm just wondering. Btw,the new real man face skin looks gorgeous, thanks a lot! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 7:55 PM
i've got the .package file in my mods/packages folder like all the other packages files. But i only get a totaly black skin ingame. someone got the same problem? or better: a solution?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#75 Old 30th Nov 2010 at 10:44 PM
I would also like a solution to the flat black skintone i get instead of this one , its a gorgeous skin <3
Page 3 of 5