Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2015 at 10:27 PM
Default Tutorial for making custom schools?
I´m looking for a tutorial on how to make a custom school from the public school.

What I want to do is clone the public school to create my new "Factory school", a combination of work and school environment for 19th century sims.

I plan to edit the public school in a way that the hours are 9:00 to 17:00 and the "simchild x has made the family proud and recieves 100 simoleons" event comes up every day (with a text edit to reflect the work situation, of course - the 100 simoleons are the wage). Also I´d like to change the bus into a shabby car, if possible. Homework should be given rarely only (about once or twice a week). And finally I have some work overalls that the children and teens should change into as if it was their school uniform.

The projects sounded easy enough in my head, but all those options in SimPE are terribly overwhelming for a first time modder. So if there are any tuts out there, I´d be thankful for a pointer into the right direction!