Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 4:18 AM
Default Wild in Bridgeport
Not as exciting as it sounds, sadly; but I was wondering if anyone else might be able to help me find where there could be some wild plants in Bridgeport. My Sim has a want to harvest some, and I've been scouring the town without spotting any thus far. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Many thanks in advance!

And just as a fun "wtf?" note - while I was busy scouring the neighborhood, my poor Sim (owns just a bench, and a guitar he bought with money from selling vegetables) got robbed while out gardening. That's right - a burglar came and stole his bench. Police did not respond fast enough to catch the guy, either.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:08 AM
I searched a bit and couldn't find any wild plants, but I ended up going into edit town and went to the large park near the school, did the old testingcheatsenabled true and buydebug on. Then I went into the little questionmark section of buy mode and selected all the plants to place. I had not actually realised you could do this till last night, I thought you could only place those seed spawners.

Anyway, if you select all the little mounds of dirt, you can go an plant all the harvestables, even from World Adventures if you have it. So now in the main park bit, I have everything you can harvest except the money tree
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 5:11 AM Last edited by ShadowWhisper : 8th Nov 2010 at 3:07 PM.
Cool, thanks for the tip
Test Subject
#4 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 10:13 AM
I think the game counts any plants not on your home lot as being wild, in which case one of the apartment buildings has a small garden.
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimEmrys
I think the game counts any plants not on your home lot as being wild, in which case one of the apartment buildings has a small garden.

Excellent, thank you!!! I never would've seen that little garden!