Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:08 PM
Question, need help.
I need some help, how do I turn off the gridlines so they don't show up in screenshots? I figured out how to turn them off in the house, there's a button, but they're still outside. How do I get rid of them so I can take cleaner shots for uploading. -.- Sorry, I couldn't find the answers otherwise. I'm trying to upload my first house and can't because of the griding problem.
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:12 PM
From MTS's Creator Guidelines (linked in the Create menu, above...oooh, autolinked here!):
Quote:
When taking your screenshots, you should take them in Cameraman Mode (using the TAB key) so that you don't get the User Interface (the blue control panel) in your shots. You also have better control of the camera in Cameraman Mode.

In TS3, you will have to move in a sim to the lot to take your pictures in Cameraman Mode, and without the gridlines. While this is a bit of a hassle, the camera controls (and resulting pictures) are MUCH better that way.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 8:15 PM
Thanks so much! I was afraid I was going to have to move a sim in, but gotta do what ya gotta. I've been a member here for years and years, but very new to the sharing of my content, so I'm old around here but still very new. Thanks again.