Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 7:41 PM
Default Problems installing Late Night
Okay, so I bought Late Night and I was so exited and such... But I can't play it...

I have only the base game (1.4.6), when I was about to install it, it asked me to update so I said "okaaaay whatever " and I installed it and everything was perfect.. But when I wanted to play, it said that I had bought an unofficial version of the game and I should uninstall it before I had problems...

I uninstalled Late Night and my base game kept 1.17... version. I tried installing it again but it was the same...

So I went to change my game for another (maybe a problem with the disc) but it happens the same with the new one...

I don't know what's the problem, I don't know what to do... And I hope someone can help me or give me an advice or send me a signal before I start hitting my head against a wall.

Thank you very much and sorry for bother you!
And sorry for my bad english
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 10:23 PM
Try the help section first K? There is a button at the top left of the page that says "help" and there you will find , well help. If that doesn't do it post in the help section or the moderator will probably move it for you as soon as they see this. But one thing is are you sure your putting the right license number in? Make sure that the letters and numbers match EXACTLY when prompted to fill in the blanks.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 4:12 PM
I made sure I wrote the license code properly, I also checked the minimum requirements and I updated NVIDIA and I have done a lot of things that people have told me to do and I don't even know how have I done them... Anyway, I still doesn't work
transmogrified
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 4:18 PM
Please read the installation FAQs available in the Help section: Game Help:TS3 Installationwiki. If these do not help you, you will find a link to the Help forums at the top of every single TS3 Help FAQ.

Reminder: Discussion is for talking about playing the game. Help is for fixing it.
Locked thread | Locked by: mangaroo Reason: Game Help