Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Nov 2015 at 9:42 PM
Fallout 4 to the Sims 2 idea (or even sims 3/4 if that's your thing)
Greetings everyone
as an avid fan of both the Sims and Fallout i was excited when fallout 4 was released, i was even more excited when i found out that there would be a section of the game set before the Great War. i am quite taken with the idea of my sims living in a pre-war idyll, i'm talking fridges stocked with Nuka-Cola, the Mr Handy weeding the garden and a Corvega sitting on the driveway. alternativey for those who prefer things to be a bit more run-down, how about the destroyed husks of civilization ready to scatter round any post apocalyptic lots that you are building. i am perhaps the world's most inexperienced modder (and my pc skills are pretty basic), so i was wondering if anyone could work out how to convert the models from Fallout 4 for the Sims? (preferrably for the Sims 2 as that's the only one my pc will run)
Advertisement
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Nov 2015 at 2:10 AM
Hello. You are more likely to find help extracting Fallout meshes elsewhere than here. But once you do have the meshes, you would follow the normal TS2 object creation process. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=104795

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 12th Nov 2015 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
Hello. You are more likely to find help extracting Fallout meshes elsewhere than here. But once you do have the meshes, you would follow the normal TS2 object creation process. http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=104795

i would extract fallout 4 meshes if my pc could run fallout 4 but i have a pretty lame graphics card (an nvidia geforce 8400).
thanks for the pointer though