Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 12:44 AM
Default Removing outdoor shadows
Thanks to Nysha's help in the live chat I was able to remove the shadow alpha from a bookcase, but I'm not sure how to go about removing the outdoor shadows, as in when the object is placed outside of the sims' homes. Works perfectly indoors.

How exactly do I go about removing the outdoor shadow? I've looked around at the object's GMND, and took a look at the tsNoShadow but I don't think there's a place to change the value for it.

I found this thread and tried to follow it but not with much success. Using the block dropdown and selecting tsNoShadow gives a bunch of separate values that I set to 0.

Not-so-daily TS2 downloads @ my simblr.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#2 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 11:00 PM
I didn't really want to double post or bump this, but it's been over a month, and I attempted to go to the Creator's Live Chat and it isn't working for me.

So here's hoping someone knowledgeable comes along. Maybe @HugeLunatic since you've solved this once before? ):

Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#3 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 12:51 AM
You want to change the value to 1 for now outdoor shadwos.

Once you select the tsNoShadow in the BLocklist, select the subset (Items) then change the value (on right).
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 2:31 AM
I'll give this a try and report back, I'm still a bit of a SimPE noob.