Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 9:06 PM
Default More awesome than you mods??
Every time I try to go to their Sims 2 section on their site, I get 500 INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. I'm not sure if the problem is me or MATY's site, but any help would be appreciated.

I'm looking specifically for notownieregen, anti redundancy, and other mods related to cleaning your neighborhoods
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 9:21 PM
Pescado's sites are down, here are the hacks until you can re-download from his server:
http://www109.zippyshare.com/v/jxX6M7Sz/file.html
Mad Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2016 at 9:24 PM Last edited by ihatemandatoryregister : 18th Sep 2016 at 11:52 PM.
If you'd prefer to download them individually, here's the ones I had saved:

EDIT: Now that MATY is back up, link removed.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#4 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 9:00 AM
MATY is up now. It happens to them (Simscave is also at same server) time to time. Nothing to worry about.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 3:50 PM
Thank you all so much!

That's good to know, I was scared it was down forever or something lol.

Just another question, if I have notownieregen installed, would it be safe to shift-click on the mailbox and force create townies with it installed? Or would I have to uninstall it first?
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#6 Old 17th Sep 2016 at 4:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asmileforjenna
Just another question, if I have notownieregen installed, would it be safe to shift-click on the mailbox and force create townies with it installed? Or would I have to uninstall it first?

Oh yes, that's fine. notownieregen is just to prevent the game making townies by itself. It's overridden by your deliberate actions.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc