Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 4:35 PM
Yugioh Sims Help
Okay so I have a very simple request, at least I hope it would be simple lol; I see alot of custom content for old animes on here including yugioh and have found bakura and enough house stuff to make a home; however I cannot for the life of me find a custom sim of my favorite character; The Pharaoh Atem. Could anyone on here make it? Please? It would really and truly make my day; Yugioh is a big part of my childhood and Atem was one of my first anime characters I ever fell in lvoe with; and I just cannot for the life of me find one of him...
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 4:54 PM
Sorry - requests aren't allowed here. There is a thread, stickied at the top of the forum which lists makers who will take requests. Go and have a look there and see if there is someone who sounds like they will make the sort of thing you want. You then need to PM them to make the request (don't post in the thread, it will just get deleted and you'll get told off).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#3 Old 24th Sep 2016 at 4:54 PM
Well, requests are not allowed, Go up at sticky thread of this section http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=533540 and browse for available creator who takes requests.
Read rules.