Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 4:09 PM
Weather?
I wonder if it ever rains in my kingdom?
Is there some weather and seasons in TSM?
Rain, snow, fog, thunder, lightning and all that stuff nature let lose on my poor sims ...

If not, is there a mod for this?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:28 PM
I don't recall any weather in all my playing of the game, and a mod would be pretty difficult. :/ It'd be awesome if Sims Medieval got a Seasons expansion. Then again it'd be awesome if it got any more expansions. :P
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 7:35 PM
I agree with Kawaiipd, any ep at all would be great =)

And no, no weather in TSM, would be awesome though.

Not that I notice it too much in game when I'm playing, but looking back over screenshots I've taken, there are some really nice changes to the sky.

I'd love a mod for weather too. I'd be happy with even just rain. Don't know who could make that though
Instructor
#4 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 10:32 PM
I've finally broke down and bought ts3, but only so I could play supernatural, lolz, I hope it's as good as this game!

I wish it would just rain all the time, that would be awesome for some of the stories I've been playing out.
Scholar
#5 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DarthKitsune
I've finally broke down and bought ts3, but only so I could play supernatural, lolz, I hope it's as good as this game!

I wish it would just rain all the time, that would be awesome for some of the stories I've been playing out.

Are you getting the Seasons EP for TS3 when it comes out? Sounds like you'll enjoy it.
You might like the World Adventures EP too. It's the most similar EP to TSM. It has mini quests when you go to one of the vacation places.
........Don't abandon us Darth lol