Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#2501 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zavi
I want a one-sided relationship/abuse/rape hack. Not to sound really mean or creepy, but ...

I've been looking for a murder or rape hack for ever.
If anyone makes this please let me know xD
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2502 Old 4th Sep 2014 at 6:06 PM
I *think* someone called Morrigan made a rape hack. Seems like I've read something about it somewhere-or-other. As far as murder goes, there are always the guns from simwardrobe and the various clones thereof.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Mad Poster
#2503 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 3:53 AM
XXX Sims has a rape hack and so does Carrigon. XXX Sims is a paysite though.
Mad Poster
#2504 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 10:02 PM
I would love a hack that stops Sims from autonomously putting groceries in the fridge. I often stock up when passing by a market, and it's such a waste for Sims to store it in the fridge before it's needed.
Lab Assistant
#2505 Old 6th Sep 2014 at 11:48 PM
A mod that lets you chose a babies name at birth. Preferably something like the choose last name after marriage mod here but with the option to chose something else and enter it yourself.

I spend far too long changing babies names in my hood and that WCIF thread is just throwing up the methods I already use.
Theorist
#2506 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gummilutt
I would love a hack that stops Sims from autonomously putting groceries in the fridge. I often stock up when passing by a market, and it's such a waste for Sims to store it in the fridge before it's needed.

I always found that annoying too. Does the food basket go bad if left on a counter? I remember trying that long ago but forgot the results. Even tried putting it into a child's inventory and they would attempt to put it away upon each arrival home.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Forum Resident
#2507 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 6:27 AM Last edited by bnefriends : 7th Sep 2014 at 6:40 AM.
I'm sure @k6ka could relate to this one...

I was thinking it might be cool to have a Wikipedia hack for the computers in The Sims 2. The hack would add a new option in the pie menu, titled "Wikipedia" and under that would be options to "Browse Wikipedia" (increases fun, possibly contributes to skill points, talent badges, or hobbies), "Contribute to Wikipedia" (increases logic, charisma, and/or creativity, may also increase fun), and "Vandalize Wikipedia" (increases fun, but causes the household to be blocked from editing for one Sim day if someone does it for one Sim hour).

If a household is blocked from editing, the following info box will pop up in the corner of the player's screen when a Sim attempts to edit: "Your host, sn-71-3-50-110.dhcp.embarqhsd.net, has been blocked temporarily from editing for abuse of editing privileges. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions. If you think there are good reasons why you should be unblocked, you may appeal this block by adding the following text below this notice: {{unblock|reason=Your reason here ~~~~}}. However, you should read the guide to appealing blocks first." Editing should be blocked by default on community lots, with the pop up message saying "Due to persistent vandalism (see edit log), anonymous editing from your school, library, or institution's IP address is blocked (disabled). You will continue to have access to read the encyclopedia. If you are logged in but still unable to edit, please follow these instructions. To prevent abuse, account creation via this IP address might also be disabled. Thank you for your cooperation."

In case anyone wonders, the "sn" in that host name stands for Sim Nation; that's based off of my IP domain which has an "fl" for Florida. Also, my IP has never been blocked on Wikipedia. Yeah, I know, I'm a geek.
Top Secret Researcher
#2508 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bnefriends
I'm sure @k6ka could relate to this one...

I was thinking it might be cool to have a Wikipedia hack for the computers in The Sims 2. The hack would add a new option in the pie menu, titled "Wikipedia" and under that would be options to "Browse Wikipedia" (increases fun, possibly contributes to skill points, talent badges, or hobbies), "Contribute to Wikipedia" (increases logic, charisma, and/or creativity, may also increase fun), and "Vandalize Wikipedia" (increases fun, but causes the household to be blocked from editing for one Sim day if someone does it for one Sim hour).

If a household is blocked from editing, the following info box will pop up in the corner of the player's screen when a Sim attempts to edit: "Your host, sn-71-3-50-110.dhcp.embarqhsd.net, has been blocked temporarily from editing for abuse of editing privileges. Once the block has expired, you are welcome to make useful contributions. If you think there are good reasons why you should be unblocked, you may appeal this block by adding the following text below this notice: {{unblock|reason=Your reason here ~~~~}}. However, you should read the guide to appealing blocks first." Editing should be blocked by default on community lots, with the pop up message saying "Due to persistent vandalism (see edit log), anonymous editing from your school, library, or institution's IP address is blocked (disabled). You will continue to have access to read the encyclopedia. If you are logged in but still unable to edit, please follow these instructions. To prevent abuse, account creation via this IP address might also be disabled. Thank you for your cooperation."

In case anyone wonders, the "sn" in that host name stands for Sim Nation; that's based off of my IP domain which has an "fl" for Florida. Also, my IP has never been blocked on Wikipedia. Yeah, I know, I'm a geek.

I'd like to see a "Fight Vandalism" option, then! How fun... bringing a hobby I enjoy IRL into The Sims! And I assume now my Sims can use the same defense to their Wikipedia-hating teachers?
Forum Resident
#2509 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by k6ka
I'd like to see a "Fight Vandalism" option, then! How fun... bringing a hobby I enjoy IRL into The Sims! And I assume now my Sims can use the same defense to their Wikipedia-hating teachers?

But then I would have to make a self-sim to fill the role of User:PCHS-NJROTC (or PSHS-NJROTC, as I would have it in the game).

"Fight vandalism" could increase both fun and social at the same time (since, by being a vandal fighter, you'll likely get to know other vandal fighters and socialize with them a little here and there). It should, however, raise the social bar very slowly; on-wiki socializing is no replacement for real life socializing. Could make it where one has to create an account to fight vandalism (because most vandal fighters have accounts with rollback and/or Twinkle), with which one can edit from community lots, school lots with Inge's mods, and dorm lots, which would be typically blocked. One with an account will not automatically "Vandalize Wikipedia" like other Sims will, but if one with an account EVER vandalizes Wikipedia and gets blocked, (s)he loses his/her account and can only get it back by "Request unblock." A registered user getting blocked for vandalism automatically loses 50 relationship points with any other registered users, and can only get approved for unblock if (s)he patches up his/her relationship with an administrator or five other registered users. If one has a good enough relationship with enough other registered users, one can "Request adminship." If one is an administrator, "Fight vandalism" increases fun at a faster pace. If one fights vandalism from a community lot, Sims gather and clap like when someone is playing a musical instrument (real life experience there, I used to love fighting vandalism from Port Charlotte High because a lot of the other kids thought it was cool that I not only found a way to get onto Wikipedia, but could also revert vandalism from the school. A lot of the teachers thought it was neat too as long as I didn't have unfinished assignments to do).
Mad Poster
#2510 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:36 AM
A mod that lets you e-mail fellow apartment dwellers.I believe you can't call them, either.

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Top Secret Researcher
#2511 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 3:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
A mod that lets you e-mail fellow apartment dwellers.I believe you can't call them, either.

@gazania: You can call apartment neighbors, perhaps you have a mod that's blocking that functionality. I think SimWardrobe's phonebook fix breaks that functionality. Use BoilingOil's Phone Make-over instead.
Theorist
#2512 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 5:49 AM
I would like a career in spiritual healing where one of the jobs is psychic surgeon that uses chicken guts to fake it. How difficult is it to make a career mod? If I look up a tutorial, can I do it?
Mad Poster
#2513 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 12:47 PM
In terms of modding, that should be fairly easy. There's also lientebollemeis who takes custom career requests on her site. So you could either write it up, and submit it and see if she likes it, or attempt it yourself
Inventor
#2514 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:18 AM Last edited by Pizzatron-9000 : 10th Sep 2014 at 7:36 PM.
I want new Fight animations for Sims who have reached Captain Hero, Criminal Mastermind and maybe even Hand of Poseidon and Environmental Guru ranks in their careers. They're superhumans. They should be punching each other through buildings, smashing each other with cars and firing eye lasers and whatnot....

...or maybe I just need to lay off the Injustice: Gods Among Us videos for a few days. :p
Forum Resident
#2515 Old 10th Sep 2014 at 8:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pizzatron-9000
I want new Fight animations for Sims who have reached Captain Hero, Criminal Mastermind and maybe even Hand of Poseidon and Environmental Guru ranks in their careers. They're superhumans. They should be punching each other through buildings, smashing each other with cars and firing eye lasers and whatnot....

...or maybe I just need to lay off the Injustice: Gods Among Us videos for a few days. :p

Someone needs to create Kaptain K. Rool's gun from Donkey Kong Country 2 for the Criminal Masterminds. And make it so that the music from Hideout Helm plays when they take off for work. That would be badass.
Instructor
#2516 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 2:54 PM
Maybe a way to make two sims become instant best friends/bffs without having to interact with each other.

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Mad Poster
#2517 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:22 PM
Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true

Get two sims on lot, both selectable. Drag relationships up to best friend levels. Direct one to speak to the other. Bam - best friends.

Or you can do it in SimPE, and set them to BFF before they're even played.

Probably SimBlender, Sim Manipulator, etc., can do this, too.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Mad Poster
#2518 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:48 PM
But noone's best friends with someone they've never interacted with. XD
Mad Poster
#2519 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:56 PM
They are if they're flagged for it in SimPE.

I sure wouldn't want this in regular gameplay, but if you're developing an inhabited neighborhood, staging a story, or making a movie, the capability's right there in game, if you know how to use existing tools.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Alchemist
#2520 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:02 PM
Prettier lot imposters. I'd build row houses and homes stacked over community lots if the lot imposters didn't look so bad.
Lab Assistant
#2521 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 5:53 PM
I'd like a hack that lets adults ask kids and teenagers for a sleepover. Two of my Sims wanted to invite their grandchildren over for a big slumber party - and then I figured out that they can't. I couldn't even get a child to ask another child for a sleepover. Maybe it's just teenagers who can do sleepovers?
Mad Poster
#2522 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 3:16 AM
I have a hack that lets children have sleepovers. I can't remember where I got it from, but it's out there somewhere.
Mad Poster
#2523 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I have a hack that lets children have sleepovers. I can't remember where I got it from, but it's out there somewhere.
The one I have is one of Squinge's mods on insimenator.org . The actual version to download and use depends on your highest EP.
Mad Poster
#2524 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 10:47 AM
I don't see it on there.
Instructor
#2525 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 11:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
The one I have is one of Squinge's mods on insimenator.org . The actual version to download and use depends on your highest EP.

Here's the EP8 version.
Page 101 of 576