Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 30th Jun 2005 at 5:13 AM
Is the default face the one thats in the sims03.package??
Advertisement
Instructor
#27 Old 1st Jul 2005 at 4:42 AM
i found all the faces that are in CAS and bodyshop. they are found in The Sims 2 -> TSData -> Res -> Catalog -> Bins and it is the globalcatbin.package
at least I think that is it
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 6:39 PM
so how can i take grim reaper without face?
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:09 PM
HOW do u breed grim reaper?? ive never known.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Aug 2005 at 7:28 PM
so how can i take grim reaper whitout head?
Field Researcher
#31 Old 12th Aug 2005 at 12:48 AM
How do you extract the Grim Reapers Default Skins?
Test Subject
#33 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 6:29 PM Last edited by EllenRebecca : 15th Jul 2007 at 2:19 PM.
Does anyone know how I get the original Birth Queens, Colony Drones, and Pollination Technician 7 into their respective lots? I have SimPE and have removed their 'I Am Dead' tokens. I've succeeded in resurrecting the original Bella Goth from Pleasentview by removing the 'I Am Dead' token and using the Tombstone of L and D to return her to the Goths (I clicked on Add neighbour to family and kept clicking until I found Bella's name). But for some reason, I can't bring the aliens back like I could with Bella. Their names don't appear in the Tombstone of L and D options. Can anyone please help me?
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 4:23 AM Last edited by MaryseDynasty121 : 9th Mar 2010 at 4:26 AM. Reason: i just thought of someting,
Quote: Originally posted by EllenRebecca
Does anyone know how I get the original Birth Queens, Colony Drones, and Pollination Technician 7 into their respective lots? I have SimPE and have removed their 'I Am Dead' tokens. I've succeeded in resurrecting the original Bella Goth from Pleasentview by removing the 'I Am Dead' token and using the Tombstone of L and D to return her to the Goths (I clicked on Add neighbour to family and kept clicking until I found Bella's name). But for some reason, I can't bring the aliens back like I could with Bella. Their names don't appear in the Tombstone of L and D options. Can anyone please help me?

Here's a link for a tutorial to resurrect sims.: http://thesims2.ea.com/exchange/sto...asset_id=166669
If you have registered your game, you can search premade in the exchange and you'll get a few (1-17 Hits) for premade. Happy Simming!
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#35 Old 9th Mar 2010 at 2:47 PM
Holy Thread Resurrection Batman!!

MaryseDynasty121 please look at the dates on threads before posting. This thread is over 2 1/2 years old. This is a modding discussion about cloning NPC's not finding downlaodable ones.
Page 2 of 2