Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 7:02 AM Last edited by fanseelamb : 18th Mar 2012 at 7:09 AM. Reason: replaced missing image
Default The Official MTS2 MooMoo Awards For Achievement - OCTOBER WINNERS ANNOUNCED
The Official MTS2 MooMoo Awards

Presented by Wintermuteai1 and the staff at mts2

In recognition of the talented and wonderful people who have made this site the great place it is today, we are proud to present the MooMoo Awards.
Once a month these awards will be given out to those creators and contributors who have made a name for themselves and contributed greatly to the gaming community.
We commend everyone for sharing their hard work, and their knowledge here and overall making this community and this simple sims 2 game a great experience for all of us.
We will be looking over the site and once a month will induct a new contributer to our little hall of fame.,
Once you have been awarded you will receive a custom gif proclaiming your award winning status and this gorgeous MooMoo award sims 2 object to proudly display in your sims homes. Made by our own talented modder wintermuteai1.

We would like to honor the following people this month 12/05

Numenor (Lifetime Achievement)- for overall expertise in this game and for helping countless people enjoy game play in a whole new way.
Boblishman (Lifetime Achievement) For outstanding contributions in meshing and general knowledge of game play.
Lethe_s (General Achievement) For outstanding meshing and texturing and adding magic to The SIms 2
Inge_Jones (Coder award of Excellence) For creating fantastic hacks and altering game play in a way to make the sims world more enjoyable for all
VampCat (General Achievement) For outstanding ability in car creation

Last but not least

Delphy (Best Sims 2 Site) For dedication in coding and operating and building from the ground up one of the largest, and best and free sims 2 sites on the internet.

JANUARY 2006

Our New Inductees

Quaxi -All over Achievement- Where would we be without you!
JWoods =All over Achievement - For outstanding ability in modding and generosity in teaching so many others the skill.
J M Pescado -hacks- You've fixed Maxis problems and made the game more enjoyable for everyone
Faylen -tutorials- For teaching so many how to make wonderful clothing uploads
RGiles -All Over Achievement- For contributions to the community in countless areas
DarkMatter -All Over Achievement- For contributing modding tools to improve the community
Phervers] -All over Achievement- The Clean Installer is a contribution the community couldn't live without
MikeInside -building- outstanding skill in teaching others fantastic building techniques
en7en -building-outstanding skill in teaching others fantastic building techniques
helaene -content- Your content has a reputation for quality that no one can deny

FEBRUARY 2006

We have a large list here everyone! There have been some amazing creators in the community that have contributed their time, talent and effort to make our games a much more beautiful place So this months list is rather long

twojeffs -hacks
christianlov -hacks
exnem -realistic content
moon ez -building
SynapticSim -fantastic x-men sims
eric etc and kathy -hacks (insimenator)

kwillag - self sims
wildbill411 -self sims
thesimssi2 -amazing celeb sims
violet placebo -beautiful gothic sims
barcelonista -beautiful content
juttaponath -gorgeous realistic clothing
milano -gorgeous realistic clothing
generalzoi -amazing accessory meshes
jonesi - beautiful homes
avund - great gothic clothing
plasticbox - wonderful starter homes

wes_h my apologizes for leaving you out- you were on the list and it was a small copy and paste error but you have made incredible contributions to the community and we thank you!

MARCH 2006

jameLia - Amazing Sim Making
iffka -Beautiful Clothing
liegenschonheit - gorgeous gothic uploads
Miche - All Over Achievement
nengi65 - Breathtaking Lot Uploads
xanathon - Sci Fi Contributions
atavera - Musical Meshing
ReginaS - Fantastic Sim Making

APRIL 2006

bink13y -For outstanding contribution to the darker side of the sims world
GunMod - For amazing hacks
Echo - For amazing, and useful hacks that enhance game play

MAY 2006

windkeeper -outstanding hacked objects and meshes
CTNutmegger -outstanding meshes
tiggerypum -overall achievement in meshing and community help
gromit -great and gruesome meshes
grapholina -overall achievement

JUNE 2006

Squinge -For outstanding hacks
CynicalChick - For overall achievment in content and tutorials
justmoi -For amazing art
Q3tbo -For fantastic male meshes
zookini -For fantastic meshing

Last, but not least: (Added by Delphy)

LyricLee - For community spirit, organisation skills and contributing to the many great projects here and on other sites.

JULY 2006

IgnorantBliss -For wonderful support and help in meshing, and general support of the site
Daysies -For Outstanding dedication and support to MTS2
HystericalParoxysm -For All around great moderating and content contributions.
Fanseelamb - For fantastic content contributions, and for getting us on TV and in Rolling Stone Magazine with her simmies
Dymoneyes -For beautiful, accurate and rule abiding self sims.
OpenHouseJack -For gorgeous clothing creations

AUGUST 2006

macarossi For wonderful building meshes
besen For beautiful Meshing all around
SuperFly -For Outstanding work in the career field and overall modding
pestix For fabulous, funky clothing
smulan -For amazingly detailed and elegant clothing creations

SEPTEMBER 2006

Wintermuteai1 - (who always had one but was never formally announced) For Outstanding and groundbreaking contributions to modding, and for creating this wonderful award
MissWendy - For high quality meshing
SimSample - For all over achievement in helping the community
Fresh-Prince - For supplying our sims with fantastic vehicles and meshes
decorgal - For great achievements in the movie making area

OCTOBER 2006

V1ND1CARE - For bringing world-famous structures into our game
Monique - For getting rid of our annoyances with her wonderful hacks
Loverat - For overall achievement and lot building
discordkitty - For taking on so much so fast, including being the resident S2C blogger
Mickyss - For high quality object meshes
Cokenasmile - For her fantastic skill-raising objects & helping out in chat and create

Congratulations to all of you. Thank you for your contributions to the community and your generosity.
Winners can contact myself daysies or wintermuteai1 via PM on this site to claim their awards. Thank you again!
We will update this post next month with new inductees. Thank you to EVERYONE who adds something to this site. This is only a small sampling of those land mark creators. keep on trying your best and you too can be a MooMoo winner one day

PS - If anyone would like to recommend someone please PM me- But we are trying to highlight those members and creators who have become a household name with consistent quality uploads. Thanks everyone!
Screenshots
2 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
On a Radical Sabbatical :)
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:40 AM
Wow, congratulations to everyone!

Thank you for sharing your knowledge, talent, and creations with the entire Sims 2 Community. Each of you has helped to lay the foundation for this community. Who knows where we would be without you?

*Raises a glass of moo juice, and toasts to these amazingly talented individuals

THANK YOU!

:baloons:

At the moment we are trying to put our lives in order. But this is not an end in itself. Our real purpose is to fit ourselves to be of maximum service to God and the people about us. -- The Big Book

I will be inactive indefinitely.
Blog
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#3 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:54 AM
Brilliant idea! And what an illustrious group of people!

*joins in the toast* :buddies:
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 10:45 AM
What a great idea.
Congratulations to the present and future inductees, your work is amazing and your contributions truly appreciated.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:01 PM
Well done to the winners!
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#6 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:46 PM
I think we should make them all wear sequinned dresses to collect their awards. Well done guys! Speech!
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#7 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 1:51 PM
*is mildly intregued by the idea of Delphy in a sequined dress*
Stupid people are stupid
#8 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:05 PM
Congratulations to all winners.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:14 PM
Wow, Love the idea!! :baloons:

Congrats Everyone!!

You can find all of my creations here

"The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend" Robertson Davies
The Quiet One
retired moderator
#10 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:56 PM
Congrats to everyone! They truly deserve this wonderful achievement!

DDO
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#11 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 3:59 PM
Although I personally believe the best sims 2 site award should go to somebody else more deserving, I would like to say "Thank you" anyway.

Congratulations to all the other winners too.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 5:25 PM Last edited by VampCat : 5th Dec 2005 at 5:42 PM.
I am sorry I can not be there in person, but I have sent my two lovely assisants to collect this award on my behalf, they deserve this award too for all they have had to go through in testing all my creations. I would like to say Thanx to everyone for this award and Congratulations to the other award winners.

VampCat
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#13 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:11 PM
Congratulations to everyone.
Alchemist
#14 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 8:52 PM
Congratulations to all winners! I know you all and have a folder dedicated to each of you in my downloads (lmao yes, I am an avid downloader!) so you greatly deserve this...keep 'em coming! :D

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Instructor
#15 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:26 PM
Congratulations to u winners! good idea btw! xxx

learn from your parents mistakes - use birth control!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 9:27 PM
The game would be CaaCaa without you guys and gals.
Congratulations on receiving a MooMoo.
Manipulator of messy meshes
retired moderator
#17 Old 5th Dec 2005 at 11:33 PM
Well.....as you can see.... I'm just shocked, stunned

...but most of all HAPPY to accept this award on behalf of that daft human who spends hours making thinks for me to ridicule, sneer at and generally loathe in my house.

He has asked me to thank you .... all of you ...for this award. He says that any award presented by his peers will always have a special meaning.

He has also asked me to thank you all for your help, support and encouragement over the last 12 months. Without that help he would have given up a LONG time ago.

He's sorry he can't be here to accept him himself.....but he's struggling with a Material Definition File and a new Material Overide that refuse to stop flashing blue. Don't worry, I'll make sure he gets it .... (eventually).

Seriously though, Thank You all.... I look forward to being a part of this community for a long time to come... you guys are just the best!

Bob

***** PLEASE NOTE *****

Do not upload any of my original mesh files ANYWHERE...either as part of your recolour posts or included in any LOTS or SIMS. Thank you

Forum Resident
#18 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 12:10 AM
wow this is so cool congrats to all the winners

~ * MaRiA * ~
(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Theorist
#19 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 2:37 AM
Cues Boblishman...the music starting, so wrap it up, lovie...(lol, just kidding, you know those awards shows..).

You and the rest deserve outstanding thanks. I think anyone who tries to make items and uploads them for us to share should be thanked, including this special and important list of people. After all, the Sims 2 is a fluid and ever changing game because of custom content.

My download folder thanks you.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Fluffy
retired moderator
#20 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:18 AM
hello all,

Ophelia Tester refuses to be photographed after a freak cauldron-exploding-accident last week
so I've sent Severus and his girl to the ceremony
you've managed to impress Sev!

anyhew,
Thank you!
This is a great honour.
My biggest thanks to this wonderful community.
I wouldn't have been able to make anything, if it weren't for the shining examples and help of others.
I love you all.
*huggles everyone in sight*
Field Researcher
#21 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:06 AM
Congratulations to all recipiants and i think that this is a great way of congratulating modders!
Forum Resident
#22 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 1:36 PM
Congrats to all. This first award goes to all those who have made this site what it is. These are the mostly deserved people. Yaaaaaaa! I too, would like to see Delphi in a blue sequined number. A novel idea!

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Instructor
#23 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 7:15 PM
Nope an eye blastingly sore bright vivid pink sequin dress for Delphy would be better. And why should it only be Delphy. Numenor & Boblishman should wear them too :D

Congrats to all the extremely deserving ladies & gents. :bow:

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Inventor
#24 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 10:21 PM
Congrats and wonderful idea!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Scholar
#25 Old 6th Dec 2005 at 11:43 PM
Brilliant idea!!! Nice to see those deserving get some recognition!!

Well done guys :D
Page 1 of 15