Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 9:17 AM
Default Counter/Bar Table as Rug?
I was wondering, if it is possible to turn a counter or a bar table into a rug - or somehow getting the surface to the ground level but still have it accessible and functional.
Basically I would like to have the table/counter dance moves available on the floor, so I'd like to know if there is any way to get that animation linked to any floor object. Similar to the store's "Stiff as a board" dancefloor, that has various dance move options.
But still an object of a small size (1x1 tile) only one sim can use at a time.
I like the moveset, and think it would be great to have it optional on floor level as well. For example to make gogo dancer cages in a club, or spicing things up on a bachelor/bachelorette party with this more sexy moveset.

(also, I apologize if I posted this in the wrong place... I just really don't know how to specify this topic, since I'm first and foremost just curious if a thing like that is even possible to do)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 10:42 AM
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Apr 2015 at 11:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arsil
Check this mod: http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=545321

Ohhh, thank you so much!
I've actually seen the original one at Virtual Artisan a longer time ago and I think, I even bookmarked it. But yeah - out of sight, out of mind...
And the past two nights I spent searching the web, I apparently got stuck with the wrong tags that brought me nowhere close to the right direction.