Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 8:24 PM
Default Fusion lounge?
I've been playing with Late Night since it came out, and only today I stopped and asked myself: what on earth is a "fusion lounge"? "Vampire", "exclusive", "poolside", all the other types are obvious, but "fusion"?

I'm guessing it has nothing to do with neuclear physics, but in The Sims, you never know...
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 8:42 PM
I don't really know much about it either, but I'm assuming it has something to do with mixing different elements or styles. Fusion lounges with jazz and rock or Fusion bars with different ethnic foods.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 3:17 PM
Is the fusion lounge the one that's Japanese or something? It's got several stories of nothing and then a basic club area with bathrooms and then, all the way at the top, a club area with a velvet rope that they won't let you into unless you're famous. That one is supposed to be an east-west fusion, I think. If I recall correctly, it serves things like sushi and has a general Asian theme.
Retired
retired moderator
#4 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 3:54 PM
Nvenya is right on the mark. It's a bar that fuses two or more cultural elements together, hence "Fusion".

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON