Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Sep 2012 at 8:10 AM
Default Subset Selection Empty for An Anonymous Masterpiece
A few days ago I made a recolor for Maxis Item An Anonymous Masterpiece on Sim PE. It showed up in the game and worked well. Now I'm trying to make another recolor of the object and now it's subset selection is showing up empty and I don't know how to fix nor get passed it. The recolor I made will load up fine (In Sim PE and Game) just not the original object. I'm totally confused and at a loss.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 5:35 PM
I do have the same issue with the same object. I know this is a very old thread but I'm still looking for an idea to fix that...
In my game, the frame subset is recolorable and works fine (at least for the one I made), but the photos recolors never appear in game. CEP has been uninstalled an reinstalled, SimPE too (just in case), but still the same issue.
I never had any similar issue with any recolorations I ever made of any other Maxis wall hanging before.
Does someone have an idea of what happens and an idea of what to do to fix this and make the recolorations of the photos subset works in game ?
Thank you...
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#3 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 5:38 PM
So you've got two subsets showing up in the catalogue ingame, and it looks like you should be able to select a different recolour for the picture, but only the default option shows up for the picture subset? Or am I misunderstanding?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th Mar 2015 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
So you've got two subsets showing up in the catalogue ingame, and it looks like you should be able to select a different recolour for the picture, but only the default option shows up for the picture subset? Or am I misunderstanding?

This is exactly what happens, yes
Scholar
#5 Old 30th Jun 2015 at 7:21 PM
I had this problem awhile back.
I re-installed CEP and then it showed up correctly in simPE.

1st Place : Superb Sibling, Hearts Consume the Stars Contests
2nd place : Daddy N Me Cycle 2 Alien Edition, Sims Real Estate Contests
3rd Place : World Zombie Model Agency Contest
4th Placce : Aspiration N Me, Maxis Makeover Home Edition, My Girl, Stages of Life, SRE Cycle 2 Contests