Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 12:30 AM
Late night made me upset.... :(
Ok so I just got the Late Night Expansion Pack I was so excited I played it for a few hours and was upset that the game was nothing like the trailers all over youtube and the sims 3 website. By the time you got to the clubs they closed and Happy hour is short. So I wanna talk to all people who make mods right now...

Since there's already a mod that works with club hours called: Late Night : bars schedules mod by Tuhka
Which works really well I recomend it
-I suggesting a mod that makes the elevator faster because my sims are stuck in the elevator for an 1/2 hour atleast
-A mod to make mor people come to the hotspots tired of no crowd
-Make happy hour longer like anything if you know existing mods right now please tell me becasue without the people in the party I cant have a good time and without a faster elevator I cant get to the party.lol.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 1:08 AM
I'm glad you found the bar schedules mod. I have it too and I really think it's invaluable. Without it, there would be no point visiting bars and clubs at all.

Now, regrading lifts, yes they are very annoying I agree. That's why I tend to visit lift-less places like Waylon's Haunt and The Grind and completely avoid places like the ridiculously designed Banzai Lounge!
They are very glitchy too. I had one poor sim who was unfortunate enough to get stuck in a lift after hours because she was wohooing in it at closing time. Poor girl was stuck there all night until the bar opened again the following day....I cant suggest much help with this issue apart from maybe consider designing and building your own bars and clubs that don't use lifts? I would do the same thing myself if I wasn't so crap at designing...

Also, I strongly reccomend that you download Twallan's Realtivity mod.
What this mod does is it lets you set the a custom speed for the game clock to run at. You can get alot more done this way when time isn't ticking away quite so fast. I only discovered it recently but would reccomend it anyone, particulary those with Late Night.
The download link is here:
http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=61.0

Oh and definitely invest in a car if your sim can afford it. So much quicker than continously getting taxi's to various subway stations...
Mad Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 2:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cmcallister
-A mod to make mor people come to the hotspots tired of no crowd

http://ts3.tscexchange.com/index.php?topic=3954.0

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 6:15 PM
thanks Shimrod101 and Claire the Bear :D