Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 7:49 PM
Default Stardom spreading like a disease...
Is there a way to increase the difficulty in becoming a celebrity? I'm currently playing a klepto sim (I'm doing the King Klepto challenge by MrAlex, which can be found here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=344616), and the Altos were my first victims. I decided to impress them so I could ask to stay the night, so as to make my swiping a bit easier. As soon as I had impressed one of them, I was a level one celebrity. I hate how easy it is to become a celeb. Is there any way to change that?
Advertisement
Alchemist
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 8:39 PM
Thank you very VERY much. I checked the WCIF section, but still could not manage to find anything. I was about to rip my hair out.
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 10:23 PM
I do have a feeling, the celebrity attribute in LN is more like a social class.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 1:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Celebriton
I do have a feeling, the celebrity attribute in LN is more like a social class.

I thought that too! The Altos and Landgraabs are now celebrities in my neighborhood, where they used to be just well known and rich. I guess, when you get right down to it, that's all celebrities are, anyway. :p

EDIT: Also, does anyone know if there's a way to (I'm going to make up a word here) de-celebritize your sims? I really HATE the paparazzi.
Alchemist
#6 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 4:16 AM
Twallan's master controller allows you to remove celebrity status from Sims.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 9:02 AM
Thank you very, VERY much. I've been hearing a lot about Twallan's Master Controller and Overwatch... I'm going to have to dl them.