Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 1:18 PM
Default Still unresolved??
Im not much of an adventurer. Been to China and France, but now it's the first time I tried Egypt. Day 2 and all interactions in tombs were grayed out. I found this has been a problem since 2010, lots and lots of people complaining, but it's almost 2013, WHY CANT I FIND A SOLUTION?? I have Seasons now so the game has been patched/updated countless times from WA. There must be a way to fix it??!!

Meanwhile I temporarily gave up on tombs and tried to finish the MorcuCorps quest. I have to talk to 3 locals. Problem is, I cant talk to any of the locals!! My Sim would just walk up to them and then the action disappears. I dont even get to know them so I cant cheat by dragging the relationship. This is ridiculous!

I'd really appreciate any help cuz Im about to jump out the window. Really, we're up to seasons and WA is still causing troubles?!!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 28th Dec 2012 at 4:18 PM
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._3_Game_Problem might help figure out why it's not working for you? (Although "sleep in sarcophagus" is one interaction that I wouldn't mind seeing greyed out. "You aren't even sleepy! Why are you making a beeline for that sarcophagus to sleep in it?!")

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook