Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:40 PM
Default WCIF Mod to determine gender of a baby?
I have the sim blender and I have inteen, so I always know the hours of pregnancy and how many babies to expect, but I never know what gender the baby will be. Is there any mod out there where I could find out the gender before the baby is born? Mostly to feel more realistic and be able to decorate the nursery by gender. I don't want to choose the gender myself, just want to know what it is beforehand.
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 9:52 PM
I don't believe there is as iirc the gender is not decided until the actual birth. Ya know when the screen freezes for a few seconds for baby to 'pop out'. That's when the gender is determined.

However, if you know which gender you want and want to make sure that is what you got. Save the game sometime before the 75th hour. I like savin at hour 70. That way, if it's not the gender you want, you exit without saving and try again :D