Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fanseefem Casuals - Untuckable Shirts + Slouchy Jeans... for the Laydeez

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 17th Apr 2007 at 1:48 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2014 at 10:26 AM by leefish : fix bust images

379 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 352 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 16
Test Subject
#101 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:48 AM
There is only two things that can be said (all be it in different vocabulary):

1. Thank you very much for the time and effort.
2. Wow - they're amazing.
Test Subject
#102 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:58 AM
Oh god, I love you. The lack of casual -normal- clothing for females was killing me.

Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#103 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:08 AM
The pants don't show in my game...

~*~What We See Or Seem Is A Dream Within A Dream~*~
Field Researcher
#104 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:18 AM
I love you, HP :-)

"Don't harsh my melon." -- Alexis Denisof
Test Subject
#105 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:28 AM
Wow. Thankyou. The button just was not enough.
Field Researcher
#106 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:38 AM
Field Researcher
#107 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:48 AM
Thanks for these..
I really like the meshes without the shoes!!

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#108 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:58 AM
You know I am in love with you and your creative talents, both you and Fanseelamb. My girls are going to adore you for this one! Amazing job HP.
Lab Assistant
#109 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:08 AM
Thank you so much for making regular women's clothes. If I ever make a sim-me, I'll have the perfect outfit

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Test Subject
#110 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:18 AM
I have a request, but I don't know who to give it to and since you're so very, very talented... well, here goes:
I was thinking, I live in Alaska, right, and we're known better for our temperatures than our fashion, if you get my drift. But then I realized that all the outer wear I have found for sims isn't really appropriate for real alaskan winters.
So, my request is this-I would love, LOVE to see a sim with an Alaska Native parka with Mukluks. Am I crazy? Anyhow, if you're interested, or if you know someone who might be, please, please, give me a sign! I'll even find pictures if I have to and whatnot.
Test Subject
#111 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:28 AM
Oh, sorry I didn't include this in the last post, it slipped my mind, but I would have sent you that message directly but for some reason I can't get to your MTS2 page or whatever, so, I hope you read this!
Test Subject
#112 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:38 AM
Down with stiletto heels! Thank you for finally making a barefoot mesh that didn't look like PJs. And I'm sure my kid and teen Sims will be happy that they no longer have to compete with their moms when it comes to clothes!
Field Researcher
#113 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:48 AM Last edited by **I_am_ME** : 18th Apr 2007 at 5:55 AM.
THANK YOU. my me-sim will have these. THANK YOU. i have a request! can you maybe make a pair of black sweatpants with the untucked mesh, with a pair of red socks with white stripes? it would be perfect for my me-sim.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Alchemist
#114 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:58 AM
Nice work HP.

Oh, and the Frankenstein twins, Vert and Norm, appreciate the mention.

<* Wes *>
Top Secret Researcher
#115 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:08 AM
Awesome stuff HystericalParoxysm!
Field Researcher
#116 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:18 AM
these are aweosme thanks i hate all the outfits i have. much to dressy for everyday. thanks again. youre amazing

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Field Researcher
#117 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:28 AM
Lovely comfy clothes, the kind I like to wear!
Please also expand this concept (not necessarily the same items) to elders.
Love you for for this!
Lab Assistant
#118 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:38 AM
Whee, i had a vague notion of doing this one day - but i'm not too fussed on making female clothing - so i'm glad you saved me the time.

Thank you so much, this is fantastic.

Well I never claimed to understand what happens after dark
But my fingers catch the sparks at the thought of touching you...
Test Subject
#119 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:48 AM
Fantastic! Thanks.
Field Researcher
#120 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 9:58 AM
Thank you so much for making this infinitely practical and useful set! I love it! Thanks for all your hard work!
Test Subject
#121 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:08 AM
awesome! I've been wanting outfits like this for ages. And as someone who lives in a colder climate, the usual style of sim-women clothes just made me worry they'd get sick.

Genghis is the right spelling, this is true.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#122 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:18 AM
You're very welcome, everyone - I know how desired something like this was, so I'm glad most everyone enjoys the idea and will get a lot of use out of them.

haroldrocks_94 - WinRAR works just fine on Windows computers, as does Q-Xpress. If you're on a Mac, get Stuffit Expander. rar is a better compression format making for smaller files, which in turn makes for quicker downloads, and I use it exclusively on all my uploads.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#123 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:28 AM
Thanks a million for making these.
It makes me so happy to see normal, casual clothing for sims for a change. It also makes me happy to hear you're planning on doing undies! Yay!
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:38 AM
Oh, this is so amazing! XD
Inventor
#125 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 10:48 AM
Thankyou SO much for making this! I've been on an outfit hunt for my self-sim for a while now and this is unbelievably perfect. I love all of your creations, I'm so glad you share them!
Page 5 of 16