Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:49 AM
"Rainbow" opinions.(What's your opinion on gay couples?)
Hello!As far as my boy friend and I are concerned,we feel love is awsome!No matter if it's gay,strait,or lesbien!(And no,you will NOT find out my gender here.Sorry!)I was wondering(For all my Gay sim guys)what your opinion on the matter is.(If I'm posting in the wrong place,let me know!) :lovestruc
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 4:59 AM
I have no problem with it. If it makes them happy, who are we to tell them not to be.

~~~The Official Nintendork Island~~~
"I cannot love you like this anymore..... Alejandro"
Alchemist
#3 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:33 AM
I support gay couples. I think it's wrong to rebel against gays. They're just people, and they can't change the way they're born.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 30th Jul 2009 at 6:52 AM
Oh I suck. I thought this was going to be about the old kids' programme, Rainbow
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:01 AM
Personally, I would never be lesbian or gay, but I have nothing against that. Like abortion, it's a disputed topic and probably will be for quite some time.

It's almost 2010, we're free from the discriminating barriers we once faced.

Although I've always wondered how gays and lesbians can have children (they can't).

Also, this is kind of different, but when you're bisexual, if you choose to marry, you'll just become one or the other. Not much of a stable "sexuality", if you ask me. :/
Zombie Socks
#6 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:44 AM
888mph, you do not 'become' homosexual. It isn't a choice.

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:22 AM
Is it ok not to have an opinion?, cause, personally i am a bit tired of opinionated pple. Is it not the same as asking someone to have an opinion on red hair or brown etc. It is the way it is. Whoever has a problem with it, has a problem.
Test Subject
#8 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 2:22 AM
Love isnt defined by Age, Race, Religion or Gender.
I support all forms of love.
:3
Instructor
#10 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 4:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitewaterwood
888mph, you do not 'become' homosexual. It isn't a choice.

Well then, I'm not one... I understand it, but I have never truly identified with those LGBTs.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 12:58 PM
It's not something I agree with, but it doesn't mean I hate gay people. I feel a little uncomfortable with it, but I'm not a homophobe. I like gay people, I like them like any other person. One of my friends online is a lesbian, but she's still my friend.
Mad Poster
#12 Old 31st Jul 2009 at 1:08 PM
I'm all for gay rights. I have many homosexual friends and I don't care about their sexuality. It doesn't matter to me. If they're a nice person then I have no problems with them, but I have problems with mean/bitchy people no matter what their sexual orientation is.
Love comes in all shapes and forms, all races and sexual orientations.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 8:14 PM
Well,MWA...I don't exspect EVERYONE to LOVE gays and lesbieans!But I'm glad you have shared your opinion!(Everyone else too!!)I wanted to post this because my brother and I often argue over the matter.You see,he's a homophobe,and I L-O-V-E Cris Crocker!!!...I don't like girls,but he speaks out and everyone hates him!!!Comments like "Go to hell you fag!","Go F**** your brother!"...It's sad!
(Oh,and Cristian DOSE NOT mean you hate gays!) :D
Instructor
#14 Old 1st Aug 2009 at 11:20 PM
I really couldn't care less what anybody does in their bedroom. That, and I've already admitted to being a yaoi fangirl . I dislike Chris Crocker myself, but that has a lot more to do with his personality than with his orientation.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:34 AM
Yaoi?What that?
Instructor
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 2:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JazzRaquel
Yaoi?What that?

This article gives a good definition of it.
Scholar
#17 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:20 AM
ugh. teenagers.
Loving Chris Crocker isn't proof that you love all gay people. He's a stereotype.
love love hope hope
bleh.
If you don't care, good, if you have a problem with it, well, then keep it away from me.

Speaking from the perspective of a woman who voluntarily has sex with women, you don't have to love every gay person, suspected gay person, metrosexual, or whatever the hell else stereotype or fashionably gay icon just to say "OMGUH Th4ts h0t 1 so tTly <3 yaoi"
hah. things like that give me diabetes.
I think tolerate/respect your neighbor is a lot better than worship/lovey death hug.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Banned
#18 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 4:56 AM
I am a christian, so I am expected by some people to be against gays and gay marriage, especially since that one Miss California lady and her whole issue with gay marriage because she's a christian. I am not in any way like that so that's just addressing the whole christian thing. I judge homosexual people just like how I judge heterosexual people. If you're nice, I like you. If you're an evil suneva beach, I don't like you. For example, I like Adam Lambert, but I don't like Perez Hilton.
That's my whole thought on it
And I also hate how celebrities get bombarded by questions about if they are gay or not because they 'seem gay'. Lots of people seem straight, but you don't see people being all like, "Are you straight? Your fans want to know if you are straight!!" Never.
Just another opinion.
I happen to be straight, but I don't think homosexuality is a choice. I'm sorry but honestly, do you believe anyone would choose it? Would anyone choose to be teased and all of that by the people who don't support them?
I'm sorry about my long post but I am sensitive about this, even though I am heterosexual.
And I'm sorry if I offended anyone, because I know others are sensitive about this and their opinions on it too.
Instructor
#19 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supaclova
I happen to be straight, but I don't think homosexuality is a choice. I'm sorry but honestly, do you believe anyone would choose it? Would anyone choose to be teased and all of that by the people who don't support them?
I'm sorry about my long post but I am sensitive about this, even though I am heterosexual.
And I'm sorry if I offended anyone, because I know others are sensitive about this and their opinions on it too.

Well, I didn't say it was a CHOICE. That's truly not what I meant, and I don't want to offend you. I think a better rephrasing of my previous words are, I am not a bi/homo/LGBT and I think that is how my brain wants it to be... I mean, I am not just going to wake up one day and am lesbo. I can understand it, but I probably won't ever be in those positions.

This really would belong more in the debate room, but you might as well say the same about new or born-again Christians. How could they just BECOME a religion?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#20 Old 2nd Aug 2009 at 12:37 PM
Moved to the Debate Room and locked - we already have some debates on homosexuality going - don't really need another. Please jump in on the existing threads if you've got stuff to add.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.