Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Oct 2012 at 11:11 PM
Default Kitty!
Here's a picture of a kitten I drew using a ref from google images. Ref is here: http://www.animalsden.com/very-cute-kitten/
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 8:35 AM
DAMN, that is really good, JDacapo. This is really amazing

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 10:03 AM
Thank you! I did really bad anatomywise though. I need to get better at kitty anatomy, dammit XD
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 5th Oct 2012 at 6:28 PM
LOL. Its still good nonetheless I like the kitty ^.^ or would it be a kitten? o.O

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Field Researcher
#5 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:01 AM
Is that going on a rug or a painting in Sims 2/3?
Test Subject
#6 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 12:06 AM
It's a really good kitty cat it's adorbez
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Oct 2012 at 5:00 AM
Aww thanks everyone, and I might use it as a rug, though the background is kinda plain. You can use it in your game if you want... might put it up for upload but I dunno how to make rug recolours. Will hafta check out some tutorials 'cause making custom content sounds fun, and I'd really like to make some makeup that would beat the hell outta Tifa's designs(most of which she yanked from the public 'cause of the internet being internet.

My view on reposting my stuff... I'm not keen on it being done without my permission, but it's not the most horrible thing in the world. I would get quite pissed if someone claimed it as their own, though still, I would like to share it with others. I mean, I've been on interbutt for years now and few things on the web(besides hearing about mistreatment of women, children and animals) faze me now.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:05 PM
well,yb me checkig this thread you can see im a cat lover,my cat is sitting on me while im typing right now XD,good work and CUTE
Site Helper
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 9:37 PM
Making recolors is easy. Use Object Workshop in SimPE, and any time you see "recolor" as a menu option, that's the one you want. You do need to export the old texture to be sure your new one fits, and you do need the Nvidia legacy DDS tools to make it look good. And be sure you remember what you recolored.

(If you are making paintings, it's even easier. Get the Photo Studio Templates and use the SimPE Photo Studio. Again, remember which one you recolored, because it doesn't make a separate catalog entry.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 9:20 AM
Cute
Test Subject
#11 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 3:19 AM
THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#12 Old 13th Jan 2013 at 4:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by JustAnotherGirl
THIS IS SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!

Thank you :D

Been kinda going through artist's block though. I've got to do some more cute pictures!