Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 1:15 AM Last edited by Cheese678 : 6th Jun 2013 at 7:38 PM.
Default The Adventures of Brandon - Updates Everyday

I present my new webcomic, The Adventures of Brandon! I used to make small comic books to share with my friends, bearing the same name as this comic. However, the comic books were quite long and went through a storyline without many comedic moments. Thankfully, with the "digital version" of The Adventures of Brandon, you can ignore all the important plot points and head straight to the hilarity!

The Adventures of Brandon is loosely based off of me and my friends, and the (mis)adventures that we usually have. There isn't really a theme in between each "strip", so you don't really have to worry about jumping in at the latest page. It's also updated every day, with rare exceptions.

But enough of the long explanations, you want to read this comic, don't you? Well, check out some of the previews below and then jump in on the awesomeness (earlier comics may not contain awesomeness)!

Read all current pages here, or check the thread every Sunday, Wednesday, and Saturday to see a new comic posted.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated so I can improve the comic! Thanks!

This is a signature, worship it and it will love you forever.