Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:44 AM
Baby won't grow up!
I was out doing something on a quest, and a dialogue box popped up saying that my baby was about to grow up. I let the current action end and then went home, and nothing has happened since. I've been playing for 3 Sim days and still, nothing has happened.

Will this be fixed if I download the testingcheatsenabled mod? I've already changed the text in command.ini, but that only let me drag my hunger and energy bars up.

Running TSM on a Mac OS X 10.5.8 Leopard.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:09 AM
Try shift-clicking in the baby, don't you get an object > debug option on the pie menu?

Changing the text does the same thing as the testingcheats mod, as far as I know, you only need to have one thing or the other. Though they won't conflict personally I prefer having a mod in my Packages folder than tamper my game files...

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:17 AM
I don't get that option! I thought I would, which is why I edited it first of all, then downloaded because I thought it might add different options but it doesn't. I've been looking all over the place for ways to make it grow up or even to delete the baby, but while I can "Set Relationship" and "Teleport" I can't seem to do it.
Instructor
#4 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:26 AM
Hmm... how annoying... maybe going in buy mode and deleting it using the "moveobjects on" cheat? I have the debug option, but maybe it's with the "debug enabled" mod, not the "testing cheats" mod???

Check here for a full list of mods.

Hope you can find a way around this... I know this advice might come a bit late, but it's useful to save often, and to copy your Kingdom folder (in Documents > The Sims Medievas > Saves) somewhere else on your computer.

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:49 AM
Yeah, tried that too. Never mind, I'll try downloading the "debug enabled" mod, but it says it's for the updated game, and I've got a torrented game, so I'm not sure how to go about that without having to wait years to download an updated crack with my prehistoric internet.

Thanks for the help anyway! I hope I find a way too, it's darn annoying and I don't want to have to restart even though my game is pretty new.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 11:58 AM
Holy cr*p. Sorry. But after 4 days playing after the notification, bloody boy has just grown up.

The sweet, sweet irony is that his name is Justice. -.-