Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Drinks For Your Sims - updated for patch 1.63/1.67

by ani_ Posted 19th Apr 2010 at 8:15 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:12 AM by ani_

338 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 270 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 13 of 14
Test Subject
#301 Old 13th Sep 2013 at 4:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by selena30
Pryor versions of this mod, the sims did not get drunk from drinking juice. They got drunk from drinking alcohol drinks from a bar. I liked it when it was that way, I love the mod, just not a fan of the current modification. Understand ?

........Idk if I should take this "Understand" as u talking to me like a slow child.....Sure mom I think I got it now!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#302 Old 29th Sep 2013 at 10:00 PM Last edited by mycki : 29th Sep 2013 at 10:21 PM.
thank you for this Mod but, Does it need update 1.57?
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 2:53 AM
Heya! Will you be updating for the latest patch, and will you be updating the shorter version as well? Pretty please with sugar on top? <3

I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity, and still be a human.
Test Subject
#304 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 3:07 PM Last edited by ronnyrocks05 : 12th Oct 2013 at 12:13 PM.
GetDrunk short version for 1.57!.. pretty please... :3
Field Researcher
#305 Old 12th Oct 2013 at 1:40 AM
mm I've been using this mod in my game and it hasn't been updated yet... seems to work fine. but an update would still be nice, if it needs one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#306 Old 22nd Oct 2013 at 5:01 PM
Love this mod!!! Thank you for the update!!
Lab Assistant
#307 Old 25th Nov 2013 at 4:15 PM
So you said it was the shorter version however my sims are still getting buzzed for 24h? I am quite positive I installed the correct one.. any thoughts?

Thankyou as always for your amazing mods !
Test Subject
#308 Old 3rd Jan 2014 at 11:35 AM
suggestion: there is a smoking mod out there, that has a possiblility for smoking addiction. would it be possible, if of course other people find it interesting, to add asuch an addiction for this mod? smaller possibility of course, you can't expect someone to become alcoholic just because they drink one bottle of wine in one night, but if this continues for three days straight, they should start drinking autonomously!

Hoard - Collect - File - Index
Catalog-Preserve-Amass-Index
Test Subject
#309 Old 21st Jan 2014 at 10:18 PM
This mod is so much fun the only thing that would make it better is if the drunk moodlet like hindered all their skills for the duration of it.

Also I don't know if it's because I don't have WA or I edited the times and mood affect, but I get the wait for it moodlet with each one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#310 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 12:42 AM
Does this need the 1.67 update?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#311 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 3:40 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#312 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 10:35 PM
You're awesome thanks a lot !
Test Subject
#313 Old 15th Mar 2014 at 8:58 PM
I really love this mod, but I've encountered a bug. My sims will drink and it works great, but when they try to get naked they just freeze in time. Other sims will still move around, but that one sim is stuck.
Resetting the sim won't work, they'll be transported to another place on the lot but will still be stuck. They do the little wave thing when they get tired or hungry or need to use the bathroom, but they never fall asleep on the floor or pee themselves.
All other things they do work just fine, though.
Test Subject
#314 Old 13th Apr 2014 at 7:06 PM Last edited by Din1905 : 13th Apr 2014 at 7:07 PM. Reason: Added question
I really really wanted to make this mod work but I think I've tried everything! I even tried just putting the file in the Mods folder under packages and removing every other single mod in there. But when I try to get a sim to drink from a tray of made drinks on the bar at home (I don't have LN but I do have world adventures), it just has the "have a drink" and "clean up" options but no "get drunk options". I tried getting her to drink 3 drinks anyway to see if she would at least get the moodlet but all she gets is the sugar rush moodlet. Can someone help me and tell me what I'm doing wrong? Is it because the file hasn't been updated for the latest patch? Sigh, I really want this to work because I think it would be such fun! Hope someone can help!

P.S. For those of you for whom it works, can you describe what exactly you did and how you got it to work? Thanks!
Test Subject
#315 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 4:13 AM
Installed Late Night recently and apparently that fixed the problem! Although, I still haven't seen anyone act random or crazy when drunk (and did get a huge error message when the drunk shenanigans were supposed to start but I don't know if it's related). Will see in the future if it does anything.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#316 Old 30th Apr 2014 at 9:15 PM
Will you be making a shorter version as you did for the older patches (1.50)? I love this mod for my game, but my sims stay drunk for too long in the later versions lol.
Test Subject
#317 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by selena30
@ Ani, My sims are getting drunk off drinking Juice is there anyway you can modify that so they don't, thank you very much!

Delete the mod?
Test Subject
#318 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 11:39 PM
Default Patch 1.67
When you get a chance can you update this for patch 1.67 if you haven't already?
Test Subject
#319 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 3:21 AM
I'm having the same problem as someone else who posted - I downloaded the lastest version, yet there is no counter and it's not the short version as the description says it should be. They all last 24 hours
Test Subject
#320 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:29 PM
The word 'Juice' is still there in Buzzed, Tipsy, and Drunk moodlets (specifically when drinking in bars). I know that lesbisim's Juice to Alcohol override only works on Glug Glug Glug Kegger and Table Tennis, it will still not change the word 'Juice' to 'Alcohol' on your mod. You should change the word 'Juice' to 'Alcoholic Drink' on resources within this mod.
Test Subject
#321 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 1:50 PM
Can this work on Late Night since it also has "juice"?
Test Subject
#322 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 8:57 PM
Great mod!

I was just wondering if it is possible to tune how many drinks you need to drink before changing to the next moodlet? To clarify what I mean, instead of getting buzzed after just one drink, is it possible to change it to two or three drinks? Then change it so they get tipsy after another two or three drinks? And so on.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#323 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 7:54 PM
Gracias aunque me paso la vida traduciendo

Test Subject
#324 Old 19th Aug 2014 at 9:44 PM
This mod is great really though I have a problem with it. The buzzed, tipsy, and drunk mood lets all last 24 hours which is kind of a shame. Will you be releasing a shorter version?
Test Subject
#325 Old 13th Sep 2014 at 4:48 PM
I only have the University Life Expansion Pack. Will this mod still work?
Page 13 of 14