Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Stand Still In CaS (V3 1.17.7)

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 1,739 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 291,740 Views
Uploaded: 4th Sep 2014 at 11:45 PM
Updated: 5th May 2016 at 6:46 AM - Updated to 1.17.7 patch
This mod is updated to V3 for the 1.17.7 patch.

This mod is remade as V2 with the voice pitch slider issue fixed; sims now move and speak when using the slider. Also when randomizing to get a new sim, the sim is moving and speaking as in vanilla game, unlike the first version of this mod. This is simply the way it is, as these settings are the ones being used for the voice slider.

When using this mod, sims of all ages will stand still in CaS instead of playing the animations while we are attempting to mold their body or face. Also when altering muscle or weight they will not use the reaction animation. And when using the Randomize function to get a new sim they will stand silent instead of introducing themselves. Also when swapping clothing they will not play the Styled Looks animations.

They will blink and move their eyes though, exactly the same as when in Edit Detail Mode.

The sims are leaning a little back which can be seen when the sim is shown from the side, as in my screenshot below. This is the way this animation CLIP functions, it is one of EA's and I can't do anything about this.

When choosing the Aspirations and Traits the animations are still in place, so it's possible to see the sim in motion after altering face, makeup, etc. Also the walkstyles are still in place.

This mod is an override of the JAZZ file titled "CaS"; it won't conflict with any other mod except one which uses this same JAZZ file. Unzip this file somewhere and place the .package file in the Mods folder (or a subfolder) in the My Documents area.

Additional Credits:
Created with the use of s4pe by Kuree, and the Sims 4 XML Extractor by scumbumbo.