Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2017 at 2:58 AM
Default Your most interesting sim?
What's the most interesting sim you have in your current hood?

What's going on in your game group here: http://www.modthesims.info/forumdis...546&groupid=906
Check it out ;)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 6:55 AM
Steve Palmer.
If you were reading the whats-going-on original thread you know about him because I post a lot about him.

I used to dislike Pleasure Sims because my playstyle is want-oriented and they have sooo many small wants. But he is very different. His LTW is 50 first dates but he is looking for true love and keeps rolling engagement/marriage wants.
He has been married three times so far (two divorces and an unlucky lighting) and now he is engaged for a fourth time

He is now an elder but I hope he still has time to live because he makes this hood so much interesting :D
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2017 at 10:45 AM
Hmmm, I will say, a bit of every character in Bluewater
Like Bastian got pregnant with those 1/1000 woohoo chances (idk why it hit guys to) and Mike freaking stalks everyone
His wife go cheating in the dance club ---actually that's properly why he stalks
Everyone hates the mayor Michael
Lilith is a freaking child genius
Mr Awesome kicks trashcans
Josephine is gay
Everyone is freaking pregnant
Allerward was nearly kipnapper by aliens... He ran inside when it came
And Geir got abducted to shit it all up

I build small houses *^*