Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 12:33 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default this is weird
okay i went into sims 2 for the ea folder to be in the documents and i clicked into sims 2 ultimate collection and all i have is logs and teleport wheres all the other parts?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 8:12 AM
Bit hard to tell from your post alone.

The correct path for Ultimate Collection should be C:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\EA Games\The Simsâ„¢ 2 Ultimate Collection. Is this where you looked?

Is there more than one folder in "EA Games"? Can you start your game at all? What were you trying to do?
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 10:22 AM
there're two of them, one is an application mistake.

favorite quote: "When ElaineNualla is posting..I always read..Nutella. I am sorry" by Rosebine
self-claimed "lower-spec simmer"
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
Bit hard to tell from your post alone.

The correct path for Ultimate Collection should be C:\Users\*yourname*\Documents\EA Games\The Simsâ„¢ 2 Ultimate Collection. Is this where you looked?

Is there more than one folder in "EA Games"? Can you start your game at all? What were you trying to do?
no there isn't and what i was trying to do was download stuff onto sims 2 and i can't do that if i don't have a download folder do i make one?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 9:04 AM
Either your game has made a fake folder, I am on Win 7 and have two folders, one real, one fake. Or, if you truly only have logs and teleport then you have no saved games at all and you won't be able to load your hood up since it won't be there. Not having a download folder will be the least of your issues if you truly have no neighbourhoods. For that, you will need to go into Origin Right click the game and repair it. Anything you had in the game will be gone though, so it will be starting off fresh unless you have your folders backed up somewhere.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
#6 Old 5th Mar 2019 at 5:16 PM
If you don't have a Download folder, you can just create one, the game will recognize it.

Are Logs and Teleport really the only folders you have? Or do you have any others?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Mar 2019 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ovenhole
If you don't have a Download folder, you can just create one, the game will recognize it.

Are Logs and Teleport really the only folders you have? Or do you have any others?
oh okay good and yes wait..ohh..i task managed it like exited out of it without going into the worlds.. damnit! im sorry heh
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Mar 2019 at 1:33 AM
Are you able to play the game normally? If so there might be more than one 'The Sims 2' folder where your 'Downloads' folder already exists. Hope that's helpful.