Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Only Horse Your Sims Will Ever Need

by Dragon Slave Posted 11th Nov 2007 at 7:56 PM - Updated 16th Mar 2009 at 7:18 PM by whiterider

414 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 365 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 17
Scholar
#26 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:32 PM
Beautiful! Very well done! Thanks for sharing your hard work.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:35 PM
Thanks a lot for this! Even as statues, they're a wonderful addition to the game - beautiful and realistic. I'm actually thinking of opening a statuary store, and think of how beautiful they'd be! Kudos!
Test Subject
#28 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 3:36 PM
Oh... wow. I'm speechless. Just... FANTASTIC! Great!

Just yesterday I was downloading more things to build a little farm, and now this happens!
Test Subject
#29 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:29 PM
This is absolutely fantastic, thank you so much for sharing! <3

Aliquando et insanire iucundum est.

TLKFAA | DeviantArt | LiveJournal | FurAffinity
Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:31 PM
Wow! As a fromer equestrian (bred/raised and trained TB's for Dressage and Hunter/Jumper) I applaud this huge project! I will look forward to the additions! Seeing that I play entirely fantasy/medieval horses are a great part f my SIMS story. Thanks so much.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:37 PM
Beautiful! I can't wait for the foals! Now, if only they can interact....
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:40 PM
Just amazing, thanks a ton!!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:14 PM
Oh mah gawwwwwwwd! You are amazing! Your horses are all so beautiful and YOU are beautiful for sharing such talent with us! I can't wait to see these in my game.

I have one..well two color request. An Appoloosa and a Paint~ I love painted horses.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:35 PM
I'm not particularly a horse fan, but you certainly make me want to be! These are gorgeous and much better than any horses Maxis could come up with (texture wise as of now) Great job!
Test Subject
#35 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 5:55 PM
Thx so much! This is awesome! If only I could DOWNLOAD It and it wont break in the meddle of download process...
Test Subject
#36 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:05 PM
WOW!!! THANK YOU! Super set. I love it.
Test Subject
#37 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:17 PM
I love these horses. I downloaded all of them and started the game just to look at them. The poses and the colors are wonderful. Thank you so much.
Forum Resident
#38 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:24 PM Last edited by CynicalChick : 12th Nov 2007 at 6:31 PM. Reason: don't...
just perfect!!! Great job and thank you very much, you rock!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:43 PM
i honestly don't think ive ever loved a download so much (and i'm a download-a-holic so i download *alot*!). i have no idea if you take requests, so i will only say that it would be really REALLY nice to have pie and skewbald recolours (my favourite of all horse colours). i have tried (and tried and tried....) to work with meshes and unfortunately the gift is not with me. do you have any plans to make horses with a draft-type body shape, like a cob or shire etc? thank you so much for this. i'm eagerly awaiting the added extras :D

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 6:50 PM
All the TONS of work to go into this!! Well payed off! These are great...great...GREAT! love'em! Thanks so so very much...looking foward to the sadled horses! Wow
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 8:26 PM
OMFG! Horses are my favourite animals ever and you did such a great job! They are so realistic! That honey chestnut one looks like my favourite pony ever; Bertie! Thank you soooooooooo much!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#42 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:17 PM
Wow, the detail is wonderful. I can't imagine the amount of time you put into these. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:33 PM
Gorgeous! I love horses and these are fantastic! Thanks for all your hard work.

~ Sam ~
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:44 PM
Is it bad that I recognize every single pose here, because I have a Breyer in that pose?

These look phenomenal and I can't wait to try them out! Your other three horse uploads are frequent decorations on my lots (being that I'm horse-mad) and these really, really look great.

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 9:45 PM
Dragon Slave, these are the most realistic horses I've seen for sims! I also love how you did the poses and your pictures really show them off real well. Great job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#46 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:08 PM
Quote:
Is it bad that I recognize every single pose here, because I have a Breyer in that pose?

Er... yeah. I prefer to use model horse poses because I often find the same horse pictured at different angles. It's easier to reference that way. Not all are from breyers though, pose 10 and 7 are from custom models.

Then again, they're pretty standard poses... it's not like a horse never stood in those positions before

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
#47 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:30 PM Last edited by JLonier : 13th Nov 2007 at 1:22 PM. Reason: do not abuse the smilies
Cool!!!!!! Who cares if the things not rideable? Woo!! Thanks Dragon Slave!

It would be cool if they were rideable, but I can't even make a nice texture for sim clothes... Thanks! :D
Field Researcher
#48 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:50 PM
These are absolutely amazing! I don't need them for my game, but I absolutely appreciate the hard work you've done!
Test Subject
#49 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 10:59 PM
These are beyond cool! I look forward to more work from you!
Test Subject
#50 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 11:23 PM
OOOO! now we need blankets that you can just move onto the horses!! YEEEEEEE!

An eager horse walks in front of you. A lazy horse walks behind you. But a patient horse walk beside you and sees you as an equal.
Page 2 of 17