Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
View Poll Results: Am I missing anything in the RP?
No, there is nothing missing.
1 100.00%
Yes, I'll tell you in the comments.
0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2013 at 4:23 AM Last edited by Port_A_Build : 23rd May 2013 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Add backstory
Default The Light: A Sims RP With a Twist
Backstory: You've just woken up to find yourself inside the Sims 2, Goth mansion. The Simmer has left his game alone with aging off, dumb and annoying autonomous actions off, and all glitches hacked and patched out. The Simmer has all EPs and SPs installed. The last thing you remember of the real world is a bright light.

Rules:
  • Standard RP rules apply.
  • Post a picture of your Sim (or, if your Sim is based off someone, posting the pic of the person is okay)
  • Do not take other people's characters (there will be a list in the main post).
  • If you are leaving the RP, either remove your character through an in-roleplay method, or allow the character to be godmodded
  • Do not make your character overpowered.
  • You are not limited to things in the Sim world, but keep it Sim-related. You are not allowed to shoot a laser into space, bounce it off a satellite, and destroy a house, for example.
  • You are not allowed to corrupt the game.
  • You do not have cheats.

Application:
Character Name:
Weaponry:
Abilities:
Other info:
Character Bio:
Character Picture:

Example:
Name: Rod Serling
Weaponry: None
Abilities:
  • Can inspire others by talking into a tape recorder
  • Can see into other dimensions, even into the real world
Other info: IRL creator of 1959 TV show The Twilight Zone, as well as books, stories, etc.
Bio: Writer, war veteran, TV producer. Explains his disappearance into the Sim world with a fifth dimension he calls the Twilight Zone.
Picture:

List of Characters:
  • Rod Serling
  • Lou Kelly

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd May 2013 at 2:07 PM
I'll have a go at this RP

Name: Lou Kelly
Weaponry: None
Abilities: Can be very persuasive at times

Other info: Character from TV series Prisoner which ran from 1979-1985 on Network 10 in Australia
Bio: Escaped Prisoner with a terrible temper

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd May 2013 at 3:38 AM
I awoke in this place, and wondered where I had gone. The last thing I remember is a flash of light. I thought to myself, "I have traveled into the Twilight Zone." I knew not by what means or where to. It was a strange place, a perfect universe of some sort. I walked around, inquiring of the residents of this great mansion where I was. "Pleasantview," the elderly man said. He had a child, and they both wore countenances of despair. Deciding not to ask of this quite yet, I turned and saw a woman in blue whom appeared to have the same confusion as I did...

I'm thinking all through the night
I could be yours just like before
Rewrite another try
'Cause we've had the loneliest time
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd May 2013 at 5:42 AM
'Where on earth am I' I thought to myself. I saw an older looking man walking towards me.
"Hey you" I started. "Where on earth am I?" I finished. Rod scratched his head. "Some place called Pleasantview" He answered
I looked quizzically at Rod. "You don't seem too sure". Rod shook his head. "I'm not sure..... I was sitting down in my apartment when I saw a bright flash of light"
I was shocked. That was the exact same thing that happened to me. "A bright light. That's the same thing that happened to me".
"You're sure?" Rod asked, as I nodded my head.
Rod looked at my clothing. "What on earth is this" He started, taking a look at my clothing. "Wentworth Detention Centre" He finished.
"I was a prisoner there, until I escaped" I said.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam