Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2015 at 4:47 AM Last edited by devaskyla : 4th Oct 2015 at 5:05 AM.
Default More Feedback Please.Post #10 - Seth Rollins: WWE Champ
Hopefully I'm posting this right this time. Any help anyone can give me to make this sim better would be appreciated.

I have a few different pictures for comparisons. This is my first ever celebrity sim.

Screenshots
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:17 PM
Better pics and a good start on your sim.

A few quick points -

The inner corners of his eyebrows are too high, so rotate them down a bit. He looks like he's perma-worried.
Scale the eyes down a little.
Lower the eye socket.
Deepen the eyes a little.
The bridge-dent should be higher up, between his eyes.
Lower the chin and/or raise the mouth a little bit.
Move the cheekbone shape slider a touch to the right and maybe increase the cheek fullness a hair.
Instructor
#3 Old 23rd May 2015 at 12:26 PM
Great work, I can say!
I'd only suggest finding another eyebrow if possible (he seem to have denser brow hair near his forehead, but not to the sides, but for your sim, it's the opposite).
Scholar
#4 Old 23rd May 2015 at 8:39 PM
Great start! I agree with k2m1too and also think the nose, mouth, and possibly chin should be a little narrower. He also needs a bit more V in the upper lip.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2015 at 3:07 AM
Thanks for the suggestions! I'll work on them in a little bit. After I posted, I saw a couple other things I wanted to change too, so I'll do that as well and then post new pictures.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th May 2015 at 4:14 AM
Made all the changes everyone suggested., plus a couple of my own. I made his eyes narrower, moved his brows further apart, plus I changed the skin tone and lip colour. Still doesn't seem quite right, but I think I'm coming up against the limitations of the sliders, even custom ones.

Screenshots
Scholar
#7 Old 25th May 2015 at 10:55 PM
Getting better! The eyes should be closer together and the nasal bridge narrower. I think the tip of the nose has just a bit too much "bulk". From the split shot, if moved up just a bit to make the eyes level, the mouth should move up and the chin be longer, if possible. Upper lip a little thinner up and up down with mouth a bit narrower. Chin less square, if you can. Good work!
Instructor
#8 Old 26th May 2015 at 8:22 AM
I also think the inner corner of the eyes should be lowered. While I agree with Simmy that the tip of the nose is a bit heavy on bulk, the actual nose in profile is not quite prominent enough. I'm wondering if the cheekbones should be lowered just a bit....?
Good work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 7:55 AM
I lost my computer so I'm just getting back to working on this again. I can already tell I need to do a bit more adjusting for the eye, mouth & nose heights. I think this version is getting much closer than my earlier attempts, but I'm open to any other suggestions. I feel like the eye mod I chose isn't quite right, either. If anyone can suggest another one to try, I'd appreciate it.

This isn't the final hair for the sim, either, I just picked a style that was off the face.

Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 4:36 AM
Did some more editing. Still not quite getting it and I'm not even sure how to fix the couple things that are obvious to me, especially the size of his nose and the way the bottom of the chin seems to point up in profile. I did these ones with the hair I'm thinking of using. I couldn't find one that works better, but if someone knows of one please let me know.

Screenshots
Mad Poster
#11 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 4:52 AM
I think you'll need to find some better eyebrows!
Or you could make them yourself

I would also suggest switching to a skin that has more contrast, Mamyrocker's skins are quite good.
http://rock-the-sims-italy.blogspot...label/Skintones

Also the nose bridge needs to be a bit further in, or the brow needs to come out a bit more. The nose from the profile view needs to be rounder.
I would also suggest finding a beardless image as well.

Keep on going, it looks good :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Oct 2015 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jje1000
I think you'll need to find some better eyebrows!
Or you could make them yourself

I would also suggest switching to a skin that has more contrast, Mamyrocker's skins are quite good.
http://rock-the-sims-italy.blogspot...label/Skintones

Also the nose bridge needs to be a bit further in, or the brow needs to come out a bit more. The nose from the profile view needs to be rounder.
I would also suggest finding a beardless image as well.

Keep on going, it looks good :D

I've been trying to find some better eyebrows (and a better beard) and not having much luck. I've never made either before and wouldn't know where to start. I've made one of his tattoos, but that's the extent of my making things up to this point.

I'll try that skin, I've never seen it before.

A beardless image of the actual wrestler? The only one I can find is from over a decade ago. There's some from 5 years or so ago with a lighter beard, but that's it.

I'll keep working on that nose. Hopefully I can figure out where the heck I'm going wrong because nothing I do seems to make it look right.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 1:39 AM
So no one else has any thoughts?
Scholar
#14 Old 7th Oct 2015 at 2:48 AM
I think the nasal bridge needs to move down and be more indented. The nose needs more "bulk" and to be more rounded, or hooked, from the side. Move the eyes closer together and bring the outer eye corners down to make the eyes more level. The eyes may need to be a bit smaller in scale, too. Mouth has a good shape but the lips need to be narrower side to side. From the side, the chin needs to jut forward but not be so turned up / be more flat. The chin also needs to be taller up and down if possible. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Oct 2015 at 1:21 AM
Thank you! I'll work on that as soon as I have some time this week-end.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Oct 2015 at 8:43 AM
Still working on this. The nose and chin are definitely getting closer, but I think I'm going to need to play with yet more custom sliders because the nostrils are way too small. I feel like I'm using way too many custom sliders, but his face is so unique that I'm pretty sure I couldn't even get close without them.

I'll hopefully post another set of images soon.