Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:49 PM Last edited by VioletxStorm : 19th Aug 2011 at 6:40 PM.
Default Nightway Mental Institution - Roleplay (Open Accepting Patients & Nurses/Doctors)
http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1312746303

You find yourself locked away. Locked away in a place far more than just a mental institution. It is your prison. Your home. Your living nightmare. There is no salvation. You find yourself in a deeper part of this prison. Deep under where light never shines and there are no doors, only barred cells, walls, and floors. It is here that you find yourself dragged to, for no told reason.

The mental patients aren't all crazy, only accused of such. It is the year 1937, and no person who has been accused of insanity has ever been seen as innocent, no matter the case. They are always killed or sent here. And you may be one of the 'lucky' ones that had been sent here.

And the so called 'care takers' are usually more crazy then the patients they tend to. At least the ones that take care of the 'special' high intensive care patients. This is where some of you may find yourself. Taking care of the patients in the deep cells.

Rules

✖All rules on the site apply

✖You may have a maximum of three characters unless you have exclusive permission from me

✖Try to keep seperate OOC posts to a minimum (Incude in RPing post if possible)

✖Cursing and fighting is permitted, but please sensor curse words (s*x, f**k, b***h etc)

✖Please avoid any graphic sexual scenes (either time-skip or take it to pm)

✖In each post please include the name of the character (if you have several characters, either have seperate posts for each OR have their name above their respective dialogue/thoughts)

✖There is no maximum number of posts per day

✖Please, be polite and no OOC fighting, cursing or insults between eachother

✖If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or KimEunJung through PM

✖If you ever drop out of the RP, please inform me or KimEunJung through PM or post a suitable end for your character (death, runs away, etc)

✖Each post must have a minimum of 3 lines (exceptions are of course allowed; if your character can't really do anything but reply, waiting for another character etc)

✖Please no page stretching (large pictures, long links etc // If you have a large picture and cannot resize it, send me a link through PM and I will be happy to help)

Me and KimEunJung reserve the right to change, modify, add, and/or subtract rules if the need arises.

EDIT - 8/19/2011

ohmygosh I am so sorry I haven't been on lately!! To be totally honest with you guys, I completely forgot about it! I'm sorry, but I'm back now! And we'll get started!! :D
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#2 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 9:06 PM Last edited by VioletxStorm : 19th Aug 2011 at 6:44 PM.

As soon as your profile is posted (which you may do yourself) you may start RPing. Here is the skeleton for the mental patients:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Condition:
Reason For Being Here (Why you were accused of being insane, what did you do):
Personality:
Biography (Why you did what you did):
Other Information:

Profile Skeleton for Nurses and Doctors ('Caretakers'):

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Condition (If Any; Violent, Spacy etc):
Personality:
Biography (History in the institution, certain patients etc):
Other Information:

-Alexis puppeted by VioletxAngel
-Blue Riley Berringer puppeted by pluumish
-Jia Mikami puppeted by KimEunJung
-Penny Charles puppeted by Namtab1
-

-Bethany Anne Forester puppeted by nerdfighterforlife
-Aimee Danielle Sampson puppeted by caninegoddess
-Audrey Payton puppeted by KimEunJung
-
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 9:54 PM Last edited by VioletxStorm : 20th Aug 2011 at 1:11 AM.
Picture

Name: Alexis
Race: Human
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 126 lbs
Condition: Violent, Unstable, Multiple Personality Syndrome
Reason For Being Here: Murdered her parents and sister
Biography: One night when her parents and sister were calmly sitting around a lit fireplace, Alexis came home, obviously not herself. Her parents tried to calm her down but she lauged hysterically, watching her younger 9 year old sister the whole time. Her father slapped her in an attempt to bring her back to her senses. She took a knife out the folds of her dress and attacked them, killing the three of them. When the police arrived, she was sitting in a pool of her sister's blood, her limp body in Alexis' lap. She was holding the knife, staring at an empty fireplace, laughing hysterically and muttering about being late for a party.
Other Information: Her counterpart, Alicia, is her violent, unstable personality. Alexis only turns into Alicia when she is angry or someone physically harms her; slap, hit, punch, kick, stab, etc. It was Alicia that killed her parents and sister, Alexis doesn't recall anything from that night. She seems to think she is at some sort of party. When she is her counterpart, Alicia, she thinks she is late for the party.
Test Subject
#4 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:38 AM
Name:Bethany Anne Forester
Race:Caucasian
Height:5'4"
Weight:120
Picture:i am so sorry about this, it seems that i am too stupid and the picture refuses to upload :c
Condition (If Any; Violent, Spacy etc):Diagnosed level one depression
Personality:shy,friendly
Biography (History in the institution, certain patients etc):Alison Forester was a celebrity of sorts, with a wealthy husband and two children. One day though everything was tragically taken away from her when she was found locked in a cupboard and taken to the Nightway Mental Institution. No body believed her that it was her woman beating husband who locked her in. Except one, her younger sister Bethany, then only eighteen, straight away signed onto nursing care staff and took care of her sister. Alison was sent to die two months later by the order of her husband. Bethany still works today at The Nightway Mental Institution in her sister's memory.
Other Information:if you are wondering what happened to alison's kids lets just say her hubby ated them :c Bethany has suffered broken hearts as she tends to get close to her patients, Bethany tends to give advise to those who seek it and listens to those who just need someone to talk to. Bethany's parents died when she was sixteen, she has no children, husband or boyfriend
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 7:06 PM
Name: Aimee Danielle Sampson
Race: Caucasian
Height: 5'6
Weight: 118 pounds
Picture:
Sorry, I don't know how to put a picture
Condition (If Any; Violent, Spacy etc): None
Personality: Kind, caring
Biography (History in the institution, certain patients etc): Aimee arrived at the institution when she was 22 after graduating from nursing school. She always knew she wanted to help the mentally ill, and being a nurse allowed her to care for patients without worrying about getting too attached. Always ready with a smile and a kind word, she always wants to help her patients and do what's best for them.
Other Information: N/A

I solemnly swear I am up to no good.
Glambert, musical geek, and country girl.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 11:58 PM
Default BlueApplication
[This seems interesting, I'm hoping it will get started soon? :3]

Name: Blue Riley Berringer
Height: 5'3
Weight: 97 lbs.
Picture:
Condition: Anorexia Nervosa//Manic Depressive Disorder
Reason For Being Here: The subject has been admitted for vandalism and attempted arson during a manic episode.
Personality: Reports from close friends and family state that the subject was always an eccentric, but never harmful. She was a painter by trade, but enjoyed all forms of art. She seeped boundless energy whenever she was seen in public or with company and seemed to love being in the spotlight. However, a statement from a close friend we shall call 'Jane Doe' for the remainder of this report, informed that the subject would often--for months at a time--hide away in her apartment ignoring all attempts at communication.
Biography: Concerning the incident, 'Jane Doe' disclosed that it was during one of those months of seclusion that it occurred. 'Jane Doe' informed authorities that she managed to convince the subject to come with her to the local showing of the subject's own art exhibit. 'Jane Doe' quotes her as saying, 'I don't know what might happen, but I will go.' The situation evidently ran awry at the gallery. Upon arriving the subject's condition swiftly worsened, and she slipped into a manic episode. Giggling and smiling, onlookers claim that she first targeted her own artwork and toppled a statue over a patron, crippling him from the waist down. The owners of the gallery reported that she barred the doors before attempting to light the place aflame. A 'John Doe' claimed that she had been heard shrieking, 'How avant-garde! How posh! A new abstract design! It's my greatest design,' and etcetera.
Other Information: Her behavior seems to have leveled with strong doses of lithium. Dealing with the anorexia has been difficult but she has gained a pound since arrival.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 6:50 AM
Name: Jia Mikami
Race: Asian/Japanese/Chinese
Height: 54
Weight: 119

Condition: PTSD,
Reason For Being Here (Why you were accused of being insane, what did you do): Jia's father was a soldier who invaded China along with the Japanese. He fell in love with Jia's mother XiaoMei Lee and ran away from the Japanese army to aid the Chinese. The two traveled around China, helping those more unfortunate and came across Jia in a burning village. Jia, at the time, had no known name because he spoke no words.When the war began to escalate Jia's 'father' found the perfect opportunity to get him out of the country. Before they could leave their plans were told to the Chinese army and the village they stayed in was destroyed all except for Jia who woke mysteriously unharmed.
Personality: Distant, but caring in his own way.
Biography (Why you did what you did): Jia can't remember the incident. He doesn't remember how he got to (whatever country they are in) but he knows he'll have to do whatever it takes to survive and get revenge..
Other Information: Jia has dream; dreams that seem much to real to be just that, a dream. The closer he gets to his fourteenth birthday the more vivid and disorientating the dreams become. Sometimes he has difficulty separating dreams from reality.

Profile Skeleton for Nurses and Doctors ('Caretakers'):

Name: Audrey Payton (Dr. Payton)
Height: 5'5
Weight: 178lbs

Condition (If Any; Violent, Spacy etc): Temperamental / Extremely manipulative
Personality: Audrey is very demanding. She has ways of getting what she wants and she isn't afraid to use others to get what she needs.
Biography (History in the institution, certain patients etc): Audrey is the institutions second head. She spends the most time in office and looks after the place with care and pride. This institution is her home.
Other Information: Recently Audrey has gotten some particularly bad news. She has been told if the institution does not gain more funding and show that it is functioning properly it will be shut down. As a former patient Audrey will do anything and everything to ensure that this is not the case.
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 2:43 AM Last edited by Namtab1 : 18th Aug 2011 at 2:55 AM.
Name: Penny Charles
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Picture: Will have a picture to come
Condition: Alcoholic, ADD, Cannibalism
Reason For Being Here (Why you were accused of being insane, what did you do): Ate her own child
Personality:Short tempered
Biography (Why you did what you did): Penny drank way before she should have. Partied, danced, all sorts of bad things. There were very few sober moments and they did not last very long. When she was drunk she was a very different person. Almost kind but she said yes to everything which did her no good. When she found out she was pregnant she wasn't thrilled. She went insane. When she had it, it hated her. The baby was a boy and didn't want anything to do with his mother and she wanted nothing to do with him. Even though he couldn't say it anyone could see he hated her. Once she started the grill she couldn't stop. The poor thing was fried to death. A neighbor saw and called the police. When they arrived she offered them a plate.
Other Information: Penny hates little kids/babies ever since the incident. When she sees one she'll go on a rampage. Drinks *seem* like her only escape from reality and she will go to extreme limits to get one. Even though in her heart she knows she's gone wrong her body seems to tell her differently. She believes there is another escape from her past life besides drinking and she searches to find it.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 6:54 PM Last edited by VioletxStorm : 20th Aug 2011 at 12:57 AM.
"Must finish... I'll never get out if I don't... Never, haha! NEVER!" Alexis let out a cackle of hysterical laughter, still painting the wall. She hummed a strange tune as she worked, somehow focused on her current task. "It wasn't me..." she mumbled, "It wasn't me, and now they'll all know, they'll know that I'm innocent now!" When she finished, Alexis looked down at her arm, feeling the cut she'd made with a sharp piece of metal she'd ripped off the bed. It's deep... she thought. It'll need atleast two or three stitches. But that's for tomorrow. Tonight... she let the thought trail off as she looked up at what she'd done. On the wall, written in her blood, was 'It wasn't me' in big capital letters. She shivered, letting herself collapse against the cool concrete wall.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 12:15 AM
Aimee:
Aimee walked along the hallway of patient rooms, a small smile resting on her lips. She flinched as the sound of hysterical laughter coming from inside one of the rooms. Glancing at the room number, she frowned, sighed, and shook her head. "Alexis," she murmured, pushing open the door quietly. The rusty scent of blood filled her nose and she winced. Seeing the crimson message on the wall, and Alexis collapsed against it, she moved quickly. "Alexis," she said again, in a more exasperated tone. Gently, she eased the girl onto the bed and locked her into restraints. She slipped out of the room and returned with stitching supplies. It took a few minutes, but soon the wound was stitched up. Alexis remained in restraints; Aimee didn't need an escaped patient tonight. Again, she left the room and returned to clean up the floor. The message on the wall, however, she left alone.

Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 12:36 AM Last edited by nerdfighterforlife : 20th Aug 2011 at 4:03 PM.
Default Bethany:
Word had gotten to Bethany about Alexis' self mutilation. Internally shocked, this was the fifth time this week that this had happened. Bethany walked down the halls of the Nightway mental Institution and checked inside each of the rooms before finally reaching the one at the end of the hall. Bethany slowly turned the knob to the door and looked inside and winced. There was a lot of blood. Quickly and ever so quietly she cleaned the wall. Bethany looked down at the sleeping Alexis and took in her face, the up and down of her chest. A tear leaked from her eye, she looked so much like her sister did. Suddenly her eyes fluttered open
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 1:09 AM
Alexis stayed asleep the whole time Aimee was in the room. Alexis didn't wake when Bethany entered the room. Alicia, however, did.
Her eyes fluttered open. She breathed in the sweet smell of blood. It would take a while for it to dissipate. She tried to lift her arm, but found that she was restrained. She screamed, thrashing as much she could in her current situation. She might have appeared to be having a seizure, except her screams weren't those of a seizure victim. They were those of pure, red hot rage. Alicia was furious. How could she do this? Alexis did it again! Got me tied up... Well she'll get hers. She cried out before she tried to pull her hand out of the restraint.
Test Subject
#13 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 3:00 AM
Bethany:

horrible shrieaks came from Alexis' body and Bethany took two calming breaths before hitting the button get someone to give her medicene. Howerver it was late, nobody would be up and Alexis would get tended to in twenty minutes at least. Two more calming breaths. "Sweetie, you have to stop thrashing" Bethany said with a slight quiwer in her voice "Aimee put youin bed because you were sleeping." Alexis staring yelling "Honey I don't want you to hurt yourself" tears flowed out of her eyes and she took a step closer "Happy thoughts Alexis, think happy thoughts"
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:02 AM
Aimee continued to pace the halls, then she heard the sound of the call button. "I'll be right there," she called wearily. She went into the back and filled a small syringe with a clear liquid. Valium. Then she walked down the hall until she reached Alexis' room. Bethany looked horribly upset. "i've got this, hun, go out there," and Aimee lead Bethany gently out the door. She shut it behind her and turned back to face Alicia. "Alicia," Her voice was soothing. "I need you to stop thrashing for me, alright?" Slowly she advanced towards the bed, syringe in her pocket, not visible. "I'm sure you're very tired. I know Alexis made you angry, but I did this to protect you both, and the rest of the hospital. I don't want anyone to get hurt, and I'm sure you don't either." She continued to inch forward until she was right next to Alicia. "Remember, Alicia, none of us want to hurt you. We only want what's best." And with that, she pressed the needle into Alicia's arm and pushed the plunger down, sending Valium coursing through her veins. She'd be out in a few minutes. Or so Aimee hoped.

Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 7:32 PM
Dr. Payton: When Dr.Payton watched as the patients chattered and spewed nonsense among themselves. She wrinkled her nose behind her appointment book and watched. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Aimee turn and make her way down the hall of patient rooms. 'No doubt to calm that retched child' she thought bitterly. A small tug on her long doctors coat got her attention. She looked down at one of the many nameless faces and sighed/ "What is it now?" she asked in a false voice. She could faintly hear the sounds of screaming echoing through the halls as she massaged her temples. The young girl holding her coat spoke softly. "I need to use the bathroom." Dr. Patyon curled her lip at the child, "The find someone who's not busy!" she snapped. Annoyed, Dr, Payton tore the coat from the girls fingers, spun on her heel, and continued out the door. She made a left to the patient hall and walked at a brisk pace past open and closed doors. She slowed when she reached room 16, the plaque on the door reading 'Alexis ( Alicia ),' and pushed the door fully open. She watched as Aimee injected Valium into their most 'unique', as Aimee and Bethany called it, patient. When the two finished their task she cleared her throat to gain their attention. "Bethany, Aimee, as 'important' as it may seem for you both to be in here I would like to remind you there are more patients present in this institution." she said with a fake smile " Although there are many nurses you both know I find you two more competent than the rest. Make some rounds and gather the patients; lunch will be served in twenty minutes." With that Dr. Payton turned on her heels and made an exit.
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 7:47 PM
Jia:

Dr. Payton did not see Jia lurking in the hallway adjacent to Alexis room. No one had seen him. He'd watched everything from the shadows, his mind running rampant. He'd soped to get there sooner; before the doctors. He'd wanted to speak to Alicia. Maybe Alexis too. He signed in his own silent way before turning around and going deeper down the hall. He took a left and entered the rarely used music room. A grand white piano sat in the center of the room. Dust sat softly on its keys and sunlight from the windows extended the pianos shadow to his feet. He smiled and took one step, two steps, three steps, before he was finally in the room. The calm of the still atmosphere washed over him in waves of pleasure as he tilted his head back. He was about to continue forward to the piano when a knock sounded on the open door. He turned his head to look and smiled at...
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 7:50 PM
ooc:

I really wanted to attempt to make this into a lot and upload it. What do you guys think? Should I wait until a bit more has happened in the story?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM
Aimee:
Alicia was out in moments, just as Aimee had hoped. She took a deep shuddering breath before turning to Dr. Payton. "Of course, Doctor," she said quietly, setting off down the hall. Her face expressed her weariness, but she complied and knocked on each patient's door. "Lunch will be in 20 minutes," she said into each room. She almost passed the music room, but she saw someone inside. Politely, she knocked and told Jia that lunch was soon. After alerting all her patients and ensuring that they were all comfortable, she returned to the nurses' station. She rubbed her eyes and sighed.

Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 12:14 AM
Bethany:

Dr. Payton made sure to always point out the things that Bethany was doing wrong. She didn't understand why. Aimee had left Alexis' room and Alexis have gone into a deep forced slumber. Sighing Bethany exited the room and passed Aimee as she returned to the nurse's station. Bethany slipped into the music room. It was her favourite place to be. When her sister was alive she would take her in here and play her favorite songs for her. Bethany brushed her hands across the keys and sat down. Bethany's fingers came alive and started to play creating in the air sounds of a waltz. Bethany smiled, she could easily play songs just by hearing them. Bethany played till the last note and then looked up from her thoughts of the play she had seen. Jia was there wide-eyed and staring.
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 10:05 AM
Jia:

As Nurse Aimee made her way from the music room Jia took his place by the piano; he would go to lunch as soon as he finished. As usual Jia loved to enter the dusty room and stare at its lonesome keys. Sometimes he felt that, if he could, he would play the piano forever. Just so that the keys would never be lonely. 'Just like...' he thought faintly, before furrowing his brows. The thought was hazy and distant, almost as if it was a dream. Before he could fully grasp on to it the sounds of heels on cold linoleum chocked him from his stupor. He quickly made his way across the room to the covered coffee table beside the door and hide under. His breaths were quick but soft and his heart thumped like a jagged metronome. He feared it was Dr. Payton coming to make sure everyone was on their way to lunch but, most of all, he feared it was nurse Aimee. He didn't want to disappoint the kind woman by not listening the first time. The foot steps came closer and he quickly scooted himself on to his belly. White shoes and stocking clad legs walked by his head before taking their place at the piano. Jia was stunned; no one ever entered the music room but him. No one that he knew of at least and certainly not a member of the staff. He didn't swell long on his thoughts before the sound of a beautiful waltz sprang from the very fibers of the piano. Jia's heart began to speed up, the jagged pumps of his heart turned to a sharp running beat. His eyes widened as he slowly, unconsciously , removed himself from his hiding place. His legs shook as he slowly pulled himself to his feet. The waltz began to get stronger and Jia could feel his fingers twitch and twitter in excitement. Just when he felt as if he couldn't take any more, as his heart reached a falsetto, the waltz began to slow down, taking on more of a final tone. When the last rung through the usually silent room Jia found himself out in the open and exposed to none other than Nurse Bethany. Her beautiful hair was stunning in the fleeting afternoon sunlight. He watched, enthralled as her eyes peeked from beneath smooth lids. 'This,' he thought,' no...she...she's who this piano belongs to.' With measured steps he carefully approached the piano, his fingers ghosting invisible notes. He raised a hand to the piano, eyes carefully locked with hers before pulling back and away. He couldn't do it. 'It isn't mine,' he thought dejectedly. He stepped back, hand clasped to his chest and bowed his head.
Test Subject
#21 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 3:59 PM
Bethany:

Bethany's heart filled up when Jia bowed to her, no one had ever done that before him. "Jia, I am Assistant Bethany Anne Forester, aren't you hungry? Don't you want to go to lunch?" Bethany questioned the boy and waited for this peculiar little boy's response.
Test Subject
#22 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 5:43 PM
Jia:

Jia looked at her carefully and nodded his head rather slowly. In his head he could see himself walking forward, taking this mystical womans hand and letting her lead him back to the faux reality that waited beyond the heavy metal door. He could see himself smiling, laughing and talking. Actually speaking to someone other than Alicia, someone who others acknowledged was real. But in reality, the one outside his head, Jia nodded once more. He took a step back, and another, before his back rested against the open doorway. He watched with guarded eyes as the nurse continued to study him before holding his hand out to her. He probably wouldn't talk with her, or laugh at her jokes, or sit and spew his feelings, but he'd walk with her. Hold her hand and maybe, just maybe, they would understand each other a little bit more...
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 5:46 PM
Dr. Payton:

Dr. Payton made her way swiftly and quickly through the patient corridor. She joined the throng of navigating patients and took a right before getting to the main hallway. A new patient had arrived today. 'One of many more to come I'm sure,' she thought bitterly. Her heels clicked sharply as she arrived at door 23. The plaque read 'Eduardo Loco'
She knocked sharply before opening the door...
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 8:21 PM
Aimee:
Aimee had smiled at Jia as she left to return to the nurses' station. She saw Dr. Payton marching down the hallway, looking purposeful. "What's all this?" She paused at the desk, reading over the new patient's file. Aimee sighed and shook her head. "It's rather unfortunate," she said to herself, leaning forward on the desk. "When a patient willingly checks in here." She sat behind the desk now, where she'd likely remain until summoned.

Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 9:21 PM
Dr. Payton:

Dr. Payton gave a forced smile as she entered the off white room. The rooms only looked this way for new comers. All of the long term patients had earned their rights to decor and color as they please. 'Well as long as it meets my standards' she thought smugly. As she entered the room she looked down her nose at the man sitting in the chair. 'Hm,' she thought, 'beady eyes, wrinkled face, thinning hair. Three months of rehabilitation then back to his white collar job.'

Dr. Payton cleared her throat loudly before looking down at the file in her hands, "Eduardo Loco... lets see here. Thirty five years old, six feet two inches, my oh my, one hundred and eighty pounds," she exclaimed, "We got a big one, eh? Alright lets see... date of birth da da da...residential information blah blah blah..oh, hallucinations." she said. She gave him a penetrating look over the folder and smiled coyly, "Well you'll fit right in. My name is Dr. Payton. I don't run this institution, at least not yet, but until a higher up removes me from my position I am the law. You just make sure you you remember that." she said tauntingly. She crossed her arms over her chest and paced closer. "Your not a child Eduardo, so I'll tell this to you straight. Do not disrupt my institution. I am here to help you not quiet your outburst. You will be assigned a nurse," she said, opening the folder," ah Aimee. I expect you give her respect. I'll have no potty mouthing in here. This is my home, and for the time being, yours as well. Let's just get you better quick; the ones who check themselves in never last long and that don't get much funding from the state." she sneered before a faux smile twisted onto her cruel lips. "Mi casa su casa (is that right?)," she said mockingly," show yourself around amigo."
Dr. Payton left the room without waiting for a reply. She grabbed her walky talky and paged nurse Aimee. 'Your've got a new patient," she said sharply,"Attend to him, now. All staff on lunch room supervision please gather your patients and make your way to the dining hall."
Page 1 of 4