Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#2251 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 1:06 AM
When you see a paper towel dispenser on a wall, and the first thing you think about is that many random wall deco items for downloads are cloned from pricey paintings. Someone might come and stand in from of the paper towel dispenser and nod head or clap hands at it...
(happened today)

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2252 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 3:25 AM
You just wanna scroll the camera around EVERYTHING.

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Instructor
#2253 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 2:35 PM
When you calculate someone's personality points.
When you calculate your relationship score with otherd.
Inventor
#2254 Old 22nd Mar 2017 at 5:35 PM
When you cook a perfect dinner and you were worried that your Sim's RNG karma of setting the kitchen on fire trying to make the same meal will affect you.
Mad Poster
#2255 Old 24th Mar 2017 at 6:11 PM
When you are sitting, no wait..standing up(no one would have dare sitting back down) at a Green Day concert (at the Bell Center in Montreal)
And whatchoo think about is..if you'd like the signer's outfit on your sims or...
(Happened for real, last Wednesday)
My daughter is a fan, so i took her there.

Lab Assistant
#2256 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 8:57 PM
when you start to think of things in a very build-mode way. example: if i were to be in the sims i would not be able to leave my room because of the clothes near my door.
Link Ninja
#2257 Old 28th Mar 2017 at 9:57 PM
When you get an email at work from customer service that invokes the name of one of your sims and you have a moment like this where you don't know if sims bled into real life

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#2258 Old 29th Mar 2017 at 1:57 PM
When you wish death by flies was a thing

(quite an atrocious thought to have though)
just a girl
#2259 Old 30th Mar 2017 at 9:27 PM
When you open up an internet browser and automatically type "moveobjects on" in address bar.
Scholar
#2260 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 2:26 AM
When you recognize your own spaced-out behaviour as Sim-like. I exited a classroom into a lobby without really knowing what I was going to do during break, stood around doing nothing but shuffling out of the way of anyone actually going anywhere, then did what can only be described as a "What's this?" action, walking across the room to examine a new flyer stuck to a door. At which point I realized that I do "What's this?" a lot when aimless in that lobby, going to look at anything new and potentially interesting (or profitable, or edible, or promising of interest, profit, or edibles!) when it crops up. Flyers, bake sales, tea parties, tables advertising study aids, baskets of candy or stress balls, the new bank machine... Of course, the thing in question has to be in my line of sight, not up on the fifth floor!
Top Secret Researcher
#2261 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:10 AM
When you watch a couple kissing on TV and just look at the guy's shaved head and think "Hmm, I don't really have any bald Sims in my game" or look around at teens waiting for trains and wonder if your Sim teens dress the same - I think I need skinny jeans for them.
Scholar
#2262 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:00 PM
You have a dream that you were trying to run the game and you only had 30 mins and it took almost the whole 30 mins to load so you only got 5 minutes to play and you woke up really aggravated -_-

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Mad Poster
#2263 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:32 PM
lolol! And I guess the worst thing would be to be asked, at work/school... "What's going on with you today? , Is everything alright?"
Now, go ahead and tell them.

Link Ninja
#2264 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 3:43 PM
When you walk into a friend's apartment, visiting for the first time and immediately think, 'How could I decorate a sim apartment like this?' and then mentally go through your deco and furniture catalogs.

Uh oh! My social bar is low - that's why I posted today.

Mad Poster
#2265 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:05 PM
Somebody shows you a pic of a sofa. "Isn't this a beautiful sofa?"

You: "It's a Chesterfield sofa. My Sims have one."
Mad Poster
#2266 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 5:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Justpetro
Somebody shows you a pic of a sofa. "Isn't this a beautiful sofa?"

You: "It's a Chesterfield sofa. My Sims have one."

YES!!!!!!! ahahahahahah!

Mad Poster
#2267 Old 31st Mar 2017 at 6:57 PM
When you have a nightmare that somehow a bunch of gravestones in your game got deleted and within the dream you say, "Good thing I have nounlinkondelete, or that would have corrupted my hood!"
Mad Poster
#2268 Old 27th Apr 2017 at 4:05 AM
When your brain interprets unknown song lyrics as Simlish.

I'm secretly a Bulbasaur. | Formerly known as ihatemandatoryregister

Looking for SimWardrobe's mods? | Or Dizzy's? | Faiuwle/rufio's too! | smorbie1's Chris Hatch archives
Mad Poster
#2269 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 12:22 AM
Yeah.... I can't listen to Salsa music without thinking of The Sims. Especially as I don't speak Spanish.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Top Secret Researcher
#2270 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 3:40 AM
You know you've been downloading too much when you automatically open EA Games > The Sims 2 > Downloads, before you've even thought about what you're looking for.
Mad Poster
#2271 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 10:26 AM
When you always check your apartment door is it locked, so your neighbors can't come in uninvited.
Mad Poster
#2272 Old 21st Jun 2017 at 4:27 PM
When you see an ad for a maxi skirt and think: "But that's not a Maxis mesh!"

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#2273 Old 22nd Jun 2017 at 9:40 PM
When you go to a real life date and rate it according to sims' date meter.
Should I leave a single rose on his doorsteps, too?
Test Subject
#2274 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 7:25 AM Last edited by dairyprince : 23rd Jun 2017 at 8:14 AM.
-Anything Shakespearean immediately reminds you of Veronaville.
-You start wondering if you'd be able to find some of the H&M Stuff clothes at an actual H&M. There's this one dress from that pack which looks just like a dress in Don't Bother to Knock(here &here ), and I'd love to have something like that.
-When you really, really wish you could get away with having one class per semester, or consider downloading an "easier school" mod for real life.
-When you start doing idle animations relating to your hobbies or personality
-Maybe more of a general video game thing, but trying to scroll through webpages with wsad.
-When those ad-trackers assume you're expecting from all the names you look up, and start showing ads for cribs and stuff (which you probably mistake for CC at first).
-When you finally come to the conclusion that that the reason you constantly play The Sims rather than do productive things is because you're a pleasure sim with maxed out playful points, and therefore have a fun meter that's impossible to fill.
Mad Poster
#2275 Old 23rd Jun 2017 at 12:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Booney
When you go to a real life date and rate it according to sims' date meter.
Should I leave a single rose on his doorsteps, too?

I'd go with the wide-screen tv.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 91 of 115