Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 2:13 PM
Default Hairs partially see-through
Hey,
So I have started having an issue with hair. THe area of the hair that should be "see through" so you can see the scalp is literally see-through. So all hairsytles with "bald" areas i can now just see through. Funnily this only happens with some sims, mainly teen-elder, sometimes child and rarely toddlers. My CAS seems to be okay. I checked for graphics problems, nothing worked. I took out all my CC, still the same problem. I have tried to figure out what links these sims but i cannot find a link. My pets do not have problems with their fur. I am not using any HQ mod. I am at a total loss.

Has anyone had this problem before?

Thanks in advance!

To be, or not to be,
That is the question.
Everyone has a hidden identity!
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Apr 2014 at 8:24 PM
It might be helpful for you to post a screenshot or two to show the issue you are referring to.

We need more information before we can help with your issue.
  • Please post a Quick summary of your System Specs
    Instructions on finding them are here: Game Help:System Specswiki.
  • If you have Dual-graphics, please post your complete DxDiag report in your thread. And put in between [ spoiler ] specs here [ /spoiler ] tags (remove the spaces).