Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 4:38 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Sim's eyebrows keep changing.
So basically I'll set my sim's eyebrows to a certain type and then go on to dressing them normally. While everything is fine in every section of clothes (ie. everyday, formal, sleepwear), once I get to outerwear, her eyebrows change to a different type. It's driving me insane. Anyone know what's up? Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 8:52 AM
Are they CC eyebrows?

Heaven's Peak, my CAW WIP
Mad Poster
#3 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 5:00 PM
Correct, any CC not marked for a category will be replaced, usually by some game default. In this case, if they are cc eyebrows and created before Seasons, they will not be enabled for the Outerwear category and therefore replaced with a default.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mikey
Correct, any CC not marked for a category will be replaced, usually by some game default. In this case, if they are cc eyebrows and created before Seasons, they will not be enabled for the Outerwear category and therefore replaced with a default.

I actually did not know that. Thank you both so much for the answer!