Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 3:12 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Lots not showing in Bin
Hello,

I'm using Windows7 on a Toshiba Laptop. Beyond that I have no idea about the specs sorry lol (my hubby threw the box out)

I have a couple lots that were downloaded from GoS (yes I did leave messages with the creators but no response from them).

Drops Of Silence by Katvip shows all the cc that comes with the lot in the catalogue, but the lot itself doesn't appear for placement.

Occult Shop by Paranioa does the same, cc in catalogue but no lot. However, when checking the Teleport folder after going in game, the ".imp" number remained, didn't disappear from the folder as normal.

I have gone thru the FAQs many times, but unless I am missing something, I can't seem to find the answer on how to fix these issues.
I would love some help with this please.
Thank you.
Advertisement
Site Helper
#2 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:16 PM
Drops of Silence requires the Mansion and Garden Stuff Pack, which isn't showing in your profile. Do you have it?

The Occult Shop requires the Store Edition (possibly the latest version which comes with Fun with Pets).
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2014 at 5:29 PM Last edited by sweetbaby160 : 13th Apr 2014 at 4:36 AM.
Thank you Mootilda

I have M&G (will update profile if it isn't showing). Went back into game & Drops appeared...

I do have Store Edition (checked lol)