Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#76 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 1:59 AM
Give me Sims 2 or give me cheeseburgers!

And maybe a side-order of TS3 *shifty eyes*
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Grig 32
Give me Sims 2 or give me cheeseburgers!

And maybe a side-order of TS3 *shifty eyes*

I want more Sims 2 AND cheeseburgers! ;O)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 3:50 AM
Alright but only if you say please

I'm gettin meself a new vid card so I can't wait to try out the new sims it'll be a blast
Test Subject
#79 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 1:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by divinebovine
I am not sure what else can really be added, but if they make it, I will buy it :D

LOL me too
#80 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 6:43 AM
Not really, I think the quality of the expansion packs have really gone down over the years and I think an EP9 would be really bad. I personally think that the Sims franchise has run its course. And not much will change my mind, unless the Sims 3 is exceptionally magnificent.

billy

EDIT: But if they did make another EP before Sims 3, and it was good I would most certainly buy it, I might add. :D
EDIT: Except for Seasons, Seasons was the bomb!
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 25th Jun 2008 at 8:55 PM
I think I'd be happy if they never stopped making EPs. There's still so much they can do with this game.
Field Researcher
#82 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 1:37 AM
I have thoroughly enjoyed all expansion packs so far, and have them all installed. I'm with Sinthe, I'd be happy if they kept making EPs for Sims 2 even after Sims 3 is released.

I do wish they would clean up their sloppy coding a bit more though so that the same things didn't keep breaking with each EP...
#83 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SakuraKonekoChan
My pc can't handle any more eps >.> I'm gonna see if I can squeeze the Ikea Stuff, Happy Holiday Stuff, and Apartment Life on it...and hope it doesn't explode because I'm too poor to afford a new pc/upgrade plus I don't want the dreaded Vista T.T Worse comes to worse I'll ditch HHS, but I hope my pc can handle 2 more packs...there's no way in hell I'm getting TS3 until I have a new desktop...

I know this is off-topic, but Vista isn't that bad, a LOT of the bugs were either made up, overblown, the users own fault (such as how apparently Vista is slow, Well, most computers from 2001 with new operating systems from 2006 are slow...) or are fixed now.
Theorist
#84 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:20 AM
Yeah, I installed vista on my pc and never turned back...
#85 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 10:24 PM
I voted "no, I'm waiting on The Sims 3" because I am really tired of The Sims 2 now and its crappy expansions. I miss the good old days of Nightlife and Seasons. Now its 'Apartment Life', which is really more of ad-on material than a whole new expansion pack. Its disappointing. I agree with sea13 here and say that The Sims franchise has run its course now. I just hope that The Sims 3 will be innovative enough to carry my interest through! But as of now, no more expansions please!
#86 Old 1st Jul 2008 at 5:17 AM
On one hand...I'm probably not going to play Sims 3 for a year or so after it comes out, when I have a new computer that can really handle it. Even so, I don't think we need any more Sims 2 EPs.
Test Subject
#87 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 2:59 PM
I'm happy for Apartment Life to be the last expansion. I don't feel like anything major will be missing after apartments are in the game.
Scholar
#88 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 3:14 PM
I want them to make a medieval/ancient EP. Surely Maxis must know that people like to play on themed lots, and they must have noticed the CC stuff. Also, makin' magic was awesome, they have to make that again.

I miss some of the NPCs too, like the saxophone player and the guy with the monkey and the skeleton maid. Although many Sims died I think because the saxophone player would choose to play at the entrance.

I'm supporting the Optimist Camp for the Sims 4.

Top Secret Researcher
#89 Old 5th Jul 2008 at 3:39 PM
i want more but sims2 will run even slower! But i think AL will be the last, like many said, the stand up microphone and witches, they're stuff from TS1 MM & SS but upgraded. AL is like "The stuff we have missed out since TS2 came out" EP, so i doubt they'll make more. Proberly another stuff pack around christmas time, then BANG sims3 which i dont like the look of and i'll tell myself i don't want it, them see everyone's pictures of it then want it :P

Previously known as 'simcharley1990'
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#90 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 5:50 PM
More I think about it, more I feel they do EP9 as a new one and EP10 as a Superstar remake because I keep in my mind the "old/new" schema.

Base game - Old EP1 Livin' Large/EP2 House Party
EP1 University - New
EP2 Nightlife - Old EP3 Hot Date
EP3 Open for Business - New
EP4 Pets - Old EP5 Unleashed
EP5 Seasons - New
EP6 Bon Voyage - Old EP4 Vacation
EP7 FreeTime - New
EP8 Apartment Life - Old EP7 Makin' Magic/The Urbz
EP9 ??? - New
EP10 ??? - Old EP6 Superstar
Lab Assistant
#91 Old 6th Jul 2008 at 8:06 PM
I might, it depends on what it is. I'm not sure my computer could handle another one, though, after Apartment.
#92 Old 7th Jul 2008 at 9:35 PM
I woulnd't mind a few more EPs. I can think of a few more items I know I would love to see, although I can almos guarentee that is there is CC of those things out that is much, much better. I guess it really depends. Would you rather download for hours and hours to get a collection to gether, traveling from one site to another and make quite a few stops at the booty, or would you be willing to pay 30 something dollars for a cd containing nost of the things, but with teh CD you won't like evrything that is there. I feel 50/50 on the issue of running around and purchasing the game, as EP have new interactions and thing that most creators can't make. In short, am also open to buy new eps, even if they came out the same week as sims 3.

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
#93 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by divinebovine
I am not sure what else can really be added, but if they make it, I will buy it :D

They could add a carnival theme where sims could go to the fair,ride rides,play games,win prizes for their dates and eat fair food.I would love to see this happen.
#94 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 5:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vicarious70
I would definately like to see an EP that included alot more interactions between sims,
especially realistic ones like sims being alot more romantic, more interactions with kids
and toddlers and even babies. And I love all the suggestions about including hospitals,
libraries and movie theaters, the possibilities are endless.

I agree about more romantic interactions such as holding hands and putting their arms around each other.Also they should make it were sims can say I love you.You could click on the sims spouse and she could say I love you too.Also I've been wanting to see movie theaters added.The libraries made it into apartment life.It's been confirmed there will be a library in al.

Speaking of romantic interactions for those of you who don't know there is two new kiss interactions in apartment life there's the polite kiss you do when your dancing and the kiss suck face taken from the urbs.The fakeout from the urbz has also been added.
Field Researcher
#95 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 6:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
I'd quite like to see an expansion pack that involves theme parks with customisable rollercoasters and the like. I enjoyed the theme park items from Makin' Magic and the side show stalls from Vacation.

Ditto! I loved the carnivals in Makin Magic And I really want something similar for sims2.
Lab Assistant
#96 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 8:34 AM
Just because a new BETTER STRONGER FASTER MORE PURPLE game based on the same old design is coming doesn't mean we should shelve TS2... not after all the love and fan-based joy we got from it.

I'm gonna stick with TS2, anymore expansions/stuff packs/mods AND devote my fanship to TS3 as well... lets face it folks, there's a enough fan love to go around Surely we can love TS2, its quirks AND TS3 :D
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#97 Old 20th Jul 2008 at 12:01 PM
303 votes :

NO: 40.26%
YES: 59.74%

There are 54.45% of people who are waiting for TS3 !
Scholar
#98 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 11:44 AM
Not really, Apartment Life seems pretty complete and I'm waiting the Sims 3 now. :D
#99 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:11 PM
No, I think it's enough for now.
Top Secret Researcher
#100 Old 23rd Jul 2008 at 9:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JujuTS2
More I think about it, more I feel they do EP9 as a new one and EP10 as a Superstar remake because I keep in my mind the "old/new" schema.

Base game - Old EP1 Livin' Large/EP2 House Party
EP1 University - New
EP2 Nightlife - Old EP3 Hot Date
EP3 Open for Business - New
EP4 Pets - Old EP5 Unleashed
EP5 Seasons - New
EP6 Bon Voyage - Old EP4 Vacation
EP7 FreeTime - New
EP8 Apartment Life - Old EP7 Makin' Magic/The Urbz
EP9 ??? - New
EP10 ??? - Old EP6 Superstar

hmmmm never thought of that- it's nifity