Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 1:15 PM
Default How to edit other sims houses without leaving your active household.
I have mods installed, like Nraas Master controller and story progression, but I am wondering if I can edit other town peoples homes using their money without leaving my house open to story progression?

Like my friends NPC place is very bare and they had a kid, I wanted to give the kid some toys, and upgrade their house every so often as I have to go over there and seeing a house with a baby and no crib is scary. :P
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 2:01 PM
If you want to edit other houses, press Shift+Ctrl+C and enter this code: 'testingcheatsenabled true'. Then Shift+Click on the lot you want to edit and choose 'Buy on lot'. Make the changes then go back to live mode. You can type in 'motherlode' to get 50000 money or you can get set your money with ' familyFunds <family name> <amount>'.

Never say never.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 2:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anagy00000
If you want to edit other houses, press Shift+Ctrl+C and enter this code: 'testingcheatsenabled true'. Then Shift+Click on the lot you want to edit and choose 'Buy on lot'. Make the changes then go back to live mode. You can type in 'motherlode' to get 50000 money or you can get set your money with ' familyFunds <family name> <amount>'.

I only get 'Thumbnail view', 'reset lot' and 'delete lot.'
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 8:36 AM
Oh, I see what you meant, I needed to click the ground not the house, got it. Thank you!!!!