Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 11:55 PM Last edited by servy123 : 6th Apr 2014 at 12:36 AM.
Pose Help (rigs) (FIXED)
EDIT: This issue has been fixed by the great spladoum!

Hi! I am in dire need of some help. I used this tutorial:

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title..._3_Making_Poses

to help me learn poses, and everything is going great, except for the fact that my rigs end up looking like the screenshot below in Milkshape.

I'm using the female rig by mesher found here

Any suggestions, or any idea what I've done wrong? Please?
Screenshots

"Forget cigarettes, forget alcohol. Sims is the hardest addiction to break. The thing is, there's no true way to break it." ~Unknown
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 12:30 AM
You haven't done anything wrong--it's just a default setting in Milkshape that you need to change. From a meshing tutorial by TiggeryPum:

If you have blue lines all over your screen, those blue lines are the joints. For some reason the default size is huge! Go to the "File" menu, pick "Preferences"..............In "Preferences" click the "Misc" tab. Where it says "Joint Size" change the value to .01

Now they should be very small blue circles.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Apr 2014 at 12:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
You haven't done anything wrong--it's just a default setting in Milkshape that you need to change. From a meshing tutorial by TiggeryPum:

If you have blue lines all over your screen, those blue lines are the joints. For some reason the default size is huge! Go to the "File" menu, pick "Preferences"..............In "Preferences" click the "Misc" tab. Where it says "Joint Size" change the value to .01

Now they should be very small blue circles.

Thank you very, very much. It's working fine now!

"Forget cigarettes, forget alcohol. Sims is the hardest addiction to break. The thing is, there's no true way to break it." ~Unknown