Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 8:29 PM
Morgana & Thornton Wolff.

Erica152; I like her jumper.
calicoskies; He does have nice genetics, I think.

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#102 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 10:31 PM
Eat_ToAst - Wow, I totally love your Version of the Wolff-Couple... I think they're adorable! But what I really love is that Thronton looks directly into the Camera in the second Pic, I expect Morgana to stand behind me and it's her he's staring at... Or something like this. Sorry, I can't explain myself very well today...

This is Rhett, of which I have spoken in the Children's Pictures Thread... I makeovered' him, but didn't changed his facial Structure. Didn't knew where to put him in but since I was making a small comment in here anyway... He's the Father of Irene and Spencer, their Family Name is "Funke" in german Game Version... Can anybody tell me the english Name for them? Or maybe somewhere where I can find translations of all those German Names? Well, Rhett is trying to be a good Family Father but as you may know he's a little neurotic and crazy and so it doesn't always works...

*reminds herself to buy a new oven for the family*
Field Researcher
#103 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 4:43 PM
Bella Bachelor and Mortimer Goth
Bella's Birthday (She turned Teen before Morty :D)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Caption: Bella - Haha! Beat that Morty I'm gonna be older than you...
Morty - We'll see who's older than who in a few life stages!

Bella - I'm gonna grow up yay!!

Bella - it's either the food or the toilet seat mister... I wouldn't choose the toilet seat if I were you!

Bella and Morty's first kiss at central park... Bella wished it Morty granted it *via awesomemod's awesomness*

Morty invites Bella to cuddle on the "sofa"

Side view: Morty: - Even though Black is my favourite... I surely do love you Bella Bachelor.
Bella - you won't betray me ... will you?
Morty - We'll see in a few lifestages... what do you think will happen?
Bella - I don't know, maybe alien spaceships will appear...
Morty - ALIEN SPACESHIPS FFFF-HAHAHAHA!!!!
Bella: for a Genius, you are a *^*&%

Their second kiss of the day

Just when things go well... Nature calls for Morty and Bella just happens to walk past LOLOL

Lab Assistant
#104 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:08 PM
Haha, 999rozes, it's really funny to read about your Bella & Mortimer-Couple, I laughed while reading & looking at the Pictures I never play Mortimer or Bella though, I'm not playing EA sims often and I never play those with the Stories mentioned in Sims 2... But today I came across Agnes Crumplebottom and decided to give her a Make-Over. Did you know that there's a very elegant Beauty behind that thick black Make-Up? That's how she looks like in my Game now:

What do you think, I should have chosen another dress because of her Shoulder, shouldn't I?
Lab Assistant
#105 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:56 PM
smillasnightmare Agnes looks great! She is by far one of my favorite in Sunset Valley.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 2:26 PM
Thanks alot, sadie7684! I have done another Make-Over on one of those EA-Sims... I don't know if there's a special thread for make-overs? This time I did Zelda Mae - don't know her last Name but she was blonde too first... But I found something darker looked better with her Face But I've got default Eyes (my own actually) and Skin, so, well...

Lab Assistant
#107 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 5:18 PM Last edited by nobahdee : 8th Oct 2010 at 6:10 PM.
smillasnightmare: Zelda looks so much prettier that way in my opinion. You did a wonderful job!

Jebidiah Wilson on his honeymoon in Shang Simla, China.

I don't normally say this, but he's a pretty attractive pre-made sim. I gave him a different haircut and clothes afterwards. You'll be able to see the difference in the sim couples or sim baby section.
Field Researcher
#108 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 7:18 PM
to nobahdee: haha love the laptop cover up!!
Instructor
#109 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 1:00 AM

Jamie Jolina

Agnes Crumplebottom

Inventor
#110 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 2:56 AM
Default Yuri Ivanov
Yuri Ivanov from Riverview
Test Subject
#111 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:53 AM
I made over one of the premade vampire sims in Late Night, Wogan somebody (cant remember his last name at all!)
I thought he had too much of an old horror film type vampire look to him, so I updated him a little!

Original wogan:

New Wogan:

His girlfriend was so impressed with his new look that she begged him to turn her

Lab Assistant
#112 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 12:28 PM
green_eyed_girly Wogan looks amazing, such an improvement!
Test Subject
#113 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sadie7684
green_eyed_girly Wogan looks amazing, such an improvement!

Thanks, I was really happy with his makeover.
I'd been looking for a vampire for ages and was really dissapointed when I met him and he was styled like something out of a 1920's hour film!
But most of the sims in Bridgeport are really good looking underneath the Maxis clothes and make up. It's like the complete opposite of Twinbrook
Forum Resident
#114 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 5:43 PM
I can't remember her name, but her last name is Strummer.
And now, her last name is Strummer - it doesn't get more awesome than that. And in my book, she's Joe's daughter.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 10:27 PM
Ha, I totally like her Expression, laughingtoleave... You caught her in a very good Moment and I think she's really pretty.

The Barkeeper

Some Maxis Made Sims are really good and interesting looking, but others are just plain hilarious... I still can't decide to which Group this Dude belongs... Somehow I do like him, he reminds me of someone, I just can't remember who... But he's at least in good Company if he belongs to the last one... The Bar where he works is behind the Business-Restaurant but to me it seems more like a Meeting Point for Goths and Nerds... Not a good Place for a young snobish Starlet and her Firefighter-Date, isn't it?

Valentin Frye

And this is the Guy, with which my Simmie Ariane was dining at the Business-Restaurant. I forgot the Name of this Place, so sorry :/ He's actually a Townie, a local Firefighter but I found him very attractive and decided to give him and Ariane a Chance - and it worked out quite well, besides the Fact that the guy had to leave before they could make out... Oh well, Ariane isn't the Kind of Sim for an One-Night-Stand anyway. I hope a longer Relationship will work for them...

And this guy definitely belongs to the first group... He's sexy, if I may say this about some Pixels on my PC.
Forum Resident
#116 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 1:53 PM

Some makeovers from Sunset Valley

Claire Ursine

Jared Frio

Connor Frio

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Forum Resident
#117 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 1:17 PM

Christopher Steel

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Mad Poster
#118 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:03 PM Last edited by RoseCity : 4th Dec 2010 at 5:14 PM.
@sadie7684 - I love the hair you used for Wogan Hemlock - it reminds me of Tony Leung's hair in Hero.

I didn't know about this thread before, so I'll post the picture of Odessa Cross, a Barnacle Bay sim I love.

Lab Assistant
#119 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 9:18 PM
Maranatah, Claire's new haircut suits her very well... Could you please tell me, where you got it from? I think the Claire of my Game needs a make-over too! And please, I'm so curious, where have you got the skin your using from? Have to say that of the Frio Brothers I prefer Jared, maybe because Connor and Christopher Steel are looking somehow strange with that face.
Instructor
#120 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 1:36 AM
Constance Shelly

Celeste GilsCarbo
Test Subject
#121 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 11:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simtastic2
Celeste GilsCarbo

Hot damn.
Banned
#122 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 11:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bulu77
Hot damn.

Seconded. Is that Goopy's mum?

Here's my Bella Bachelor: I CASTed her a better dress and shoes (same style, but with black bows and edging)

Lab Assistant
#123 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 10:33 PM
I don't usually care for premade sims, but Morrigan Hemlock from Bridgeport looks cute (when she's not being evil or crazy)

Top Secret Researcher
#124 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chadologic
Mortimer and Bella. I'm playing it as "What would have happened if they never left Sunset Valley?" I edited them when they were kids so they developed more like I imagined them looking from sims 2.

As teens

Where did you get Bella's teenage hair?

ENTJ
Alchemist
#125 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 12:22 PM
Moe Pesce of Barnacle Bay:

Jake Coastal of the same Barnacle Bay:

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Page 5 of 7