Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 12:50 AM
Default Sims 2 Calendar
Question is the New Sims 2 Calendar for 2018 been updated, if so where can I find it? Last year for 2017 the calendar was done by creator gdayars.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 2:50 PM
It's in the works but not available yet. It is only 1st January you know.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 12:38 AM
@maxon Thank for your reply it's not me but my Sims are bugging me about it. lol about where is my new calendar.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 2nd Jan 2018 at 2:34 AM
@Simonut Just so you know that the calendar is being made basically from scratch this time around and that a mod is hard at work meshing and modding it. Because of this, it will take some extra time, but it will be worth the wait as it's all new and improved.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Meet Me In My Next Life
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2018 at 12:58 AM
@joandsarah77 Thanks so much for the heads up about the calendar that sound wonderful. I saw your Christmas picture you post in Sims discussions it was so pretty.
I tend to forget that on the other side of the world XMas is different, not every place is cold. Where I live in Northern California it never snows here, unless I travel far into the high mountain area a lot of skiers go there.