Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Super Moderator
staff: senior moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:49 AM Last edited by LyricLee : 26th Jun 2006 at 1:50 AM.
Default Attention ALL Creators- Adult stuff - MUST READ
Hey Everyone,
The time has come for us to become a paysite.....

Just kidding... Had ya there eh?
Seriously tho folks. We need your help. Any of you who have created here, especially skinners and art recolorers..

1-Any skins that are anatomically correct, This includes the three main "no no" areas... nipples, weenies and ho-has :

2-any naked statues and

3-any art work or other items that borderline on adults,
need to go on the adult site. This includes Classical art.

4-Any clothing that will show nudity- For example- topless shirts, Shirtless jeans...the exception lies in sherr clothing. If your item is sheer but you do not show any adult bits in your screenshot (you must use a barbie skinned model) then that is ok.
Thongs, Bikinis and undies etc that cover the main no no areas are fine.

5-Anything with a drug theme, must be put on adults.

6-If you upload a sim and it contains a skin placed on the adult site then as of right now I believe that linking for content is ok. As we only provide links for creators rights and link to thousands of sims site and can not police other sim sites.

If you have uploaded here and notice that some of your posts are missing DO NOT PANIC. We are archiving these and going to try and move them over for you.

If you need the link to the adult site you will find it in the pages of this post for now. Find it and bookmark it as it will be removed.

We are asking you to help us out here and to delete your posts and reuplaod on our adult site. We have done alot of the searching so far but this is a big site and you all are more familiar with your own uploads than we are.

Any requests, references and links (other than in sim content links) to the adult site must also be removed as well.
We greatly appreciate your help in this situation and hope to get this done as quickly as possible. Thanks again!

24 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:56 AM
Will this include skins like Enlaya's which have nipples but nothing else?

We'll roll on with our heads held high,
Our consience in the gutter,
Our dreams up in the sky,
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 12:58 AM
Yes those too. Anything that SAYS its anatomical must be moved
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:02 AM
PS_ If you notice any of your threads gone do not panic- we are archiving some at the moment to try and move them. Anyone who would like to help by deleting and reposting on the proper site is greatly appreciated
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:12 AM
Real cute with the paysite crack lyric.....

Would something like this count? i belive it to be pretty PG rating, and in retrospect it is less revealing than some swimwear

Should I change the pictures?

Please say thank you if you like my work and also,Please read my Terms of use -Thank you and enjoy my work!
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:14 AM
If thats bottomwear then its fine. If its an outfit where the sim would normally be nude at the top then id move it over to adults
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:15 AM
Do male nipples count?

What about hermaphrodite nipples?

What if it's an alien and there's a nipple in the middle of it's forehead? Does it have to wear a hat?

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.....
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:21 AM
Society allows men to go topless- women not. So male nipples arent considered nudity (soo wrong but still) lol
Instructor
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:22 AM
Yeah, its just the jeans, not a full body outfit where you go around topless and what not.

Im actually making some skintones at this moment, so is it just the nipples ( i NEVER include nipples in my skins, as alot of my clothing is, letsay... lowcut, so a nipple popping out would ruin it)

Is it just the skintones and clothes like you mentioned? or are there further parts that are also being cleaned?
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 1:28 AM
Anythin that shows nudity, so paintings, skins, sculptures, any links to the adult site... any drug related uploads as well. Everything that you wouldnt let a 13 yr old see.
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:04 AM
Ok, just so you guys know. I registered to the adult site when it was under contrustion, and was able to get in during that time. Now for some reason I can access the site, but it says I do not have permission to access that page. Also it asks me if I am trying to edit someone elses page. I am not trying to edit anything. All I want to do is access the adult site. Age isn't the issue since i was born in '46. Why can't I access the new site? Please help.
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:08 AM
check again- ps- dont hijack threads- next time use the PM system,
Field Researcher
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:34 AM
What about sims??

Field Researcher
#14 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:39 AM
OK, so. All of my sims use enyala's skins. Should I reupload them with the closest Maxis default skintone and give the name of the skin (no link, just the name), or should I just completely move my Sims?
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:40 AM
No the sims are fine

like i said any posts that SAY anatomically correct- sims are ok
sheer clothing or anything that shows nipples or other bits is not.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:45 AM
So it is ok we use the custom skintone??

Super Moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 2:47 AM
sims are fine...dont worry about sims
Forum Resident
#18 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:14 AM
Um, does Gay/Lesbian content count? Just a question because I remeber seeing a "Lesbiasn wanted" shirt and I can't seem to find it anymore 9Lucky I downloaded it before it went missing), I thought that shirt was good.

My Sims 3 Random Legacy Challenge: The Amberstones
http://amberstonelegacy.blogspot.com.au/
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:19 AM Last edited by roseisred : 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:45 AM.
Okay I'm going to be a pain here, maybe, sorry. Does this include classic works of art like:

I ask because I have a medieval tapestry for the "green" room ... if classic art is out, even though you can see it at MFA or Metropolitan Museum of Art and various museums in Europe, well maybe a permanent statement about art, even classics being on the adult site -- which will be interesting that one has to go through everything else just to get a masterpiece.

If so, I kind of find it objectionable to equate Degas, Rivera, Michelangelo, et. al with Playboy, Hustler and Penthouse.

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Super Moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:24 AM Last edited by LyricLee : 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:40 AM.
Any nipples or pubic hair what so ever- even classical art.

The word lesbian is not a curse word so thats fine

ps- i hate censoring art too but we have to
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by papockets
Ok, just so you guys know. I registered to the adult site when it was under contrustion, and was able to get in during that time. Now for some reason I can access the site, but it says I do not have permission to access that page. Also it asks me if I am trying to edit someone elses page. I am not trying to edit anything. All I want to do is access the adult site. Age isn't the issue since i was born in '46. Why can't I access the new site? Please help.

I'm havin the same problem. Born in '86. All I did was click on the link to the thread in the search results, I'm not tryin to hijack threads. What's goin on?
Test Subject
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:56 AM
wat is the wb address for the adult site
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 3:59 AM
adult site
I am an adult and would like to no where is this adult site that everything is going to? I hope it is not Sims vault that is a paysite and I was a member there but they dont update much.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:01 AM
omg I almost had a heart attack. Dont you ever say this will become a paysite Lyric. I was about to believe it ! You got me tho!

; x

Forgive me if I make you puke when I throw my love around . . . . . . .
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:02 AM Last edited by roseisred : 22nd Jun 2006 at 4:13 AM.
then please, do three things ...

1. keep a link on the front page of this site explaining that classic art containing any nude private part of the body, including religious art, is over on the adult site

2. remind recolorers, modders, etc. to put reciprocal links on both postings from their sets that have no nudes to the piece that has a nude and vise a versa.

3. give religious and/or classic art it's own section so people who don't want to see the latest contest of how big the boobs on a sim female can be (I know some have their own zip code but are any dragging on the floor yet?), or the various demostrations on the new sex bed recolor, don't have to slog through all of that to get to religious or classic art.

Thanks

Yeah, a Muslim is objecting. ironic aint it?

Don't forget to say "thank you" to Sims2 creators and recolorers (is that a word?) And support this site!

Thanks, for all your posts and thanks. I often don't have time to respond, but they make my day and warm my heart.
Locked thread | Locked by: LyricLee Reason: No more reason to discuss this.
Page 1 of 4